~Blue Bell~

||SERAH||

Asahd lied to me yesterday. He was upset but he didn't want to admit it. I felt it. I don't know why he lied though. Maybe he didn't want me to feel bad. He should have admitted it and let me know what made him upset. At least I would have understood him or tried to. I wouldn't also be feeling bad about it right now. Last night, he didn't speak much which made me feel much worse. Especially because I couldn't talk about the issue over the phone. It demanded for physical audience.

I couldn't help but keep worrying and stressing my mind with a load of what-if questions. For example, what if he broke up with me because of that? Broke up? Are we even really together? Yeah, of course, we are. We said we would try it dating. But are we really together like girlfriend and boyfriend? Ugh. What if he never talks to me again? No. He can't do that. All these unsettling questions led me to make a decision that I'm not sure was the best. Nonetheless, it was worth trying.

I'm standing outside a tall building named Moonshine. It's in this building, according to the address, that Asahd resides. I should have automatically figured that he lived in a literally posh environment. The air here smells of serenity and riches. Admittedly, I feel a little intimidated by the whole environment. It is only natural and sooner or late, I'll get over it. Getting to his house wasn't a problem. Google Maps does excellent locating services in rich people places, unlike the commoner places.

The Uber driver was familiar with these places too which is a plus for me. At the gate, the watchman on guard requests for my ID before he lets me in. Apparently, he is familiar with the residents' faces to recognize a visitor. He must be keen on his work. I walk through the driveway and enter the building lobby. Notably, they have an underground parking lot. Must be nice. Unlike Sue's place, the building has an elevator. As I'm not sure which floor Asahd's apartment is on, I wait for a random resident to ask the question. I hope people here are nice and honest with their responses.

"Uh, excuse me, sir," I pardon the elderly man who walks out of the elevator, minutes later, with two little girls in toe.

"Yes?" he responds turning to face me.

"Would you perhaps know which floor I can find apartments numbers eighty and above?" I ask him.

"They should be on the tenth floor," he responds without hesitation.

"Thank you," I appreciate with a genuine smile.

He nods smiling at me before walking away to catch up with the little girls who are already at the gate. Taking in a deep breath, I head for the elevator, ding it open, and enter. I'm a little nervous if I'm honest. Surprise visits to a man's place can be disastrous. You never know who you will find there. It's not a question of trust or specifically my trust in Asahd. It's just that sometimes these situations happen. Nevertheless, I do wholeheartedly trust him which is scary. Soon, I'm walking out of the elevator and stepping into the cool and quiet hallway.

The apartment that first comes up is labeled seventy-eight on the top edge of the door. Number eighty-six must be just at the end of the hallway. I walk through it while checking the numbers until I'm standing outside his door. It takes me a minute before knocking on the door. A minute later, the door is opened by a somewhat familiar lady. See what I'm talking about. You'll never know who you'll meet. It takes me a moment to figure out that she must be Blue. If she was some other lady I swear I would be having visions of myself in a mental institution or a jail.

Blue is wearing a white polka-dot dress which accentuates her brown chocolate complexion. She has the same skin color and tone as Asahd. You can easily tell they are twins. Same eye color and hair type too. Both are pitch black and the hair is almost silky too. She is taller by a few inches and petite but curvy in all the feminine places. In her legs, she has black flip-flops which are big for legs. They are probably Asahd's, which reminds me that I'm here to look for him and not gawk at his sister.