~Love Bonds~

||ASAHD||

~We both know if someone never wants to be found, then they never will be, Asahd Kimuli.~

The joy that simple text sheds in my heart is unfathomable. It bubbling with great intensity. I'll not be surprised when I end up screaming my heart out loud to the world to let it know that Mawia has finally made contact. It may seem bizarre for such a small action but it is not at all. It is a very huge thing for me as it means so much. For one, it has awakened a fading hope in me. With every day that passed without her making contact, my hope for us kept fading away. Today, it's on a whole new level that's indomitable.

Admittedly, I was also on the brink of forgetting how good it felt to be in contact with her. Whether physically or virtually. I'll say that my psychological contact with her kept me from forgetting it all. At least in my mind, I was able to keep us together. In there, we were rock-hard solid. Nothing threatened our bond. With each minute, it kept blossoming into the most beautiful thing I've ever experienced in my life. Many a time, I wished that the same happened in reality. It would be a dream come true. Perhaps now that we are talking again, things might go back to normal.

Maybe even better, which is what I'm praying for. I've missed her so much and I can't wait to have her in my arms once again. Smiling broadly at the phone screen, I reply to her message with a good morning text accompanied by a love heart, followed by lock and key emojis. That's to remind her that we are locked and we belong together. Instead of waiting for her reply, I press the call button and dial her number. I'm kind of craving to hear her voice.

"Hello," she answers on the third ring in a sleepy voice.

Sweet as expected. It's amazing how this one lady turns my world upside down with the simplest of actions.

"Are you ready to help me find you, pretty?" I ask in a husky voice while smiling like a fool.

I felt as if bypassing the morning pleasantries was necessary. The kind of urgency in this call ruled them out.

"I don't think I have to help you, handsome. I have a feeling that you know where I am," she retorts.

Her sweet voice warmly stirs my heart making me feel like shedding tears. Hearing someone's voice isn't supposed to make you so emotional. Conclusively, this love thing surely makes you do things you once criticized or never thought you'd ever do.

"Can I come over?" I ask as I climb out of bed and head over to the window to draw the curtains.

The shining bright sun tells me that I'm not going to have enough time to swing by her place and get to rehearsals on time. Time is far much gone. Had I not slept so early last night to miss her text, I would have woken up early and made it to her place first. Too bad I might have to wait until later in the evening.

"Maybe," she coyly responds, causing me to smile more at her shyness.

"Are you available today?" I hopefully ask.

Once I'm done drawing the curtains, I head over to the closet. As we talk, I can rummage through my clothes to find today's outfits.

"For you, yeah. When you are free, call me. I heard that you have rehearsals," she responds.

I would be lying if I said that my heart didn't melt and my proud man down there stir with excitement. He is such a pervert. Then again, he always has been for the records.