𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑡𝑟𝑎𝑣𝑒l

~"you threw water at me!"~

She put on the sweater Harry left there, so did Hermione.

Her sweater was light gray with a hoodie, Hermione's was light blue.

"Still got doubts?" Hermione asked.

"Oh shut it" 

They both went to sleep, they would be having a long day.

It was 4:00 a.m, can nobody let her sleep?

"Hermione, let me sleep, I need to sleep to be beautiful" Katie said under the covers "I'm already beautiful though, but I wouldn't fancy baggy eyes" she already had, she was grateful for her glasses covering them up.

"If you don't wake up, we won't be at time for the quidditch World Cup!" She said, shaking katie under her bed's sheets.

"Ugh, fine, but ginny is not even half-awake, wake her too!" She protested, Ginny was peacefully sleeping in her bed.

"GINEVRA!" Hermione yelled to the now awake ginger "YOU TOLD ME YOU WOULD WAKE UP" she finished, surprisingly in a more calm voice even though she was still yelling.

"I can't help myself, tell mom I'm up, I will get dressed this time I swear" she said, closing her eyes again.

"Let me, mione" Katie whispered, she grabbed her glass with water and threw  it to Ginny, considering that the room was cold and the water still had some ice, it must've been really cold.

"You did not!" Ginny yelled outraged "your the best friend anyone could have, thank you" she finally stood up now that she had no other option.

After about twenty minutes, the trio was in the kitchen.

"I don't know what are you so mad about, you were asleep at 7 yesterday, I didn't even get the chance to properly talk to you. Katie was still wearing Harry's sweater with a jacket over it, plus the same shoes and jeans she had yesterday.

"You threw water at me!"

"You should be mad because bill and Charlie can wake up at 8, and we need to be up with not even sun!" Fred said in the same tone than ginny.

"That's because the passed the test to appear and disappear, they are able to get there quicker" jake cleared behind them going towards her little sister.

"You would've been still asleep if you would've passed it" molly said "do you want breakfast?" She asked kindly to the girls and Jake.

"Yes I'm starving"Katie groaned, Jake beat her on the shoulder.

What?

    Be polite with mrs. Weasley!

It wouldn't be polite to lie

   You could've  just nodded

But I didn't feel like it

She turned her head at her plate finishing their staring conversation.

They all started eating including Harry and ron, it wasn't a very talkative breakfast but the food was really good.

"Bye mrs weasley!" Katie shook her hand.

"Thanks for everything!"

"See you soon mom"

With that, they started the travel.

Katie and Harry were talking about everything, about the summer, how they've been doing, and what happened the last day.

"Sorry for Ron, he doesn't know how to keep his mouth shut" he apologized "or to dissimulate things"

"Nah, your the same you can't complain" Katie said with a chuckle.

"Hey!" He said, still with a smile.

"It's true, you two have a lot of things in common you see" she started "not understanding indirects, or wearing the same for everything!"

"I have never used this sweater with this jacket"

"That's the blue jacket you used in the train last year, and when we met Sirius, and..."

"Ok, ok, I got it" he chuckled. He really enjoyed being with her.

"Amos! Over here" 

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ 

Amount of words: 556

Chapter 5, the travel

Invisible string