𝑓𝑖𝑓𝑡𝑒𝑒𝑛

~"cause when your fifteen and someone tells you they love you you are gonna believe em"~

T.s

Harry's pov

"What about this one?"

"Neither"

I was sitting in the common room with Katie who'd gotten a few muggle books from his brother and she wanted me to tell her which one was the best to keep it. 

What she didn't know was that the Dursley's didn't use to buy me books at all.

"Oh c'mon, you'd to have read at least one of this 7 books!" She said putting the last book on the 'haven't read' pile.

"The Dursley's don't buy me books, what were you expecting?" I defended.

"To steal one from their library!"

"Do they look like people that actually read?" I asked raising an eyebrow. Katie stayed in silence "exactly"

"Well, Hermione is not helping me because every one has different taste, read them first and ron doesn't even know what a lifter is" she said laying on the couch's side before she sat again "oh wait here's another one!" She pulled a book "Romeo and Juliet"

"No"

"Why not" she groaned "you finally read a book and you don't like it?"

"I don't like romances, they are stupid, specially that one"

"That you don't have one doesn't mean it's stupid" she opened the book on her lap, read some lines and closed it again "it's a classic, I'll keep it"

"It's just a dumb love story" I repeated.

"Oh yeah? Why is that?"

"Cause in life you can do things greater than dating a boy and the boy killing himself because he thought you were dead and then you killing yourself too because he died or whatever that's written in there" I said.

"So you do read huh?"

"You said it yourself, it's a classic, but a very dumb one"

"Alright, guidance counselor, I won't read it"

I smiled to myself.

"But now" she dropped the book to the pile. "Now you gotta find me something to read"

"Find little women, it's not that complicated" I laid on the couch and I saw Katie with a jaded expression taking one of the books out of the pile, I looked up and I read in the cover "little woman" 

"Oh, he he, my bad" I chuckled as Katie rolled her eyes at me.

"You weren't even paying attention to the books I was showing you were you?" She asked me while throwing the rest of the books on a bag.

"I was, I was thinking of your- I mean, I'm going to bed" I dissimulated.

"If you're talking about my birthday, first, it's 4:00pm, second, it's obvious potter your dissimulation is horrible. And lastly, Ron told me yesterday by accident at the library. So yeah, I know you guys were preparing me a party and all and it's sweet, But I'm not really a fan of parties, don't worry" she said with a smile "thanks though, it was very thoughtful from you" she got closer and kissed the top of my head "I have to give this books to jake back, see you later!"

She disappeared from the portrait hole and I went upstairs. I knew Ron'd told her. But hermione said to keep up the plan so that's what I did.

• • •