𝑏𝑒𝑎𝑢𝑥𝑏𝑎𝑡𝑜𝑛𝑠 & 𝑑𝑢𝑟𝑚𝑠𝑡𝑟𝑎𝑛𝑔

~"Je suis pas intéressé, merci pour la proposition"~

Katherine's pov 

The first month at hogwarts was uneventful.

Just wake up, get dressed, have breakfast, classes, lunch, classes, dinner, and sleep.

Over and over.

But I didn't really mind, I got to hang with my friends and it seemed like we were having a our first normal year at hogwarts.

Or that's what I thought.

Apparently dumbledore gave us a speech telling us that some people from other schools were coming and blah blah blah, once more, I didn't really care about the speech so I was kinda lost.

"It's today!" I heard a ravenclaw tell to a hufflepuff.

"I know! I'm so exited!" She responded, I recognized her as Hannah abbot.

I was walking through the hallway with hermione, I pulled her sleeve to whisper something.

"What?" She asked me.

"What are they talking about?" I questioned "what's today?"

"You need to start hearing dumbledore's speeches you know?" She chuckled.

"Tell me"

"The triwizard tournament will be here at hogwarts, the beauxbatons and durmstrang students will arrive today" she explained.

"Ah" I responded "I didn't know"

• • •

Harry's pov 

"How do you reckon they are coming?" Ron asked Me.

"I don't know, I'm sure not by train though" I answered.

"I now a bit about beauxbatons, they are really refined so I bet it will be something like a baby blue carriage" Katie started "they won't have road to come though, maybe Pegasus will drive it" she suggested, suddenly, someone yelled.

"There they are!" A 3rd year yelled pointing at a carriage. A baby blue flying carriage with Pegasus.

Dang girl

We all looked at Katie who watched the carriage astonished.

"Say something about durmstrang's!" Ron told her.

"W- well" she stuttered "I don't know, we come to school by train, which is an above-ground vehicle, Beauxbatons comes by an air vehicle, probably a boat?" 

And there it was, a boat emerged from the water, getting all of us wet.

"Bloody hell" Ron exclaimed "are you a seer?" 

She shrugged.

We were at the great hall for dinner with now all the students there.

The durmstrang's sat at the slytherin table and mostly of the beauxbatons' sat in the ravenclaw's table.

You want to know the exemption?

"Well hello beaugtiful lady" a beauxbatons student greeted katie.

"Hi" she said forcing a smile.

"Your pretty beaugtiful, has someone told you that alreagdy?" 

"You just did" she whispered out loud shifting uncomfortably in her seat.

"Well, I was wongdering if you like to hang somedayg" he said.

She sighed "Je suis pas intéressé, merci pour la proposition" 

I looked at her frowning, I didn't know she knew French.

"Tu parles français! Encore mieux, peut-être qu'un jour tu pourras vivre en France avec moi!"

"J'ai 14 ans"

"Au revoir" he finally left the table.

Katie sighed once more and pinched her meat stick with her fork.

"What was that?" Jake suddenly said from the back. Causing us a jump scare.

Katie chocked on her food "god Jake, you almost gave me a heart attack!"

"Sorry, I just saw him staring at you and not sitting at our table so I got nearby" he explained "but really, what was that? Do you even know French?"

"Oui, conosco anche un po' di Italiano y también español casi a la perfección, de francés solo lo básico" she said.

"I understood that you speak French, italian and Spanish, but what the heck" jake responded.

"Nihonjin mo!"

She was amazing 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Amount of words: 534

Chapter 13, beauxbatons & durmstrang

Invisible string