𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑝𝑟𝑒𝑓𝑒𝑐𝑡𝑠 𝑏𝑎𝑡ℎ𝑟𝑜𝑜𝑚

~"not a bad place for a bath"~

Next morning, hardly anyone talked, most people went to sleep by the early morning, so nobody really had the energy to talk. Especially Harry, who'd had a nightmare again. The same dream as always, the one that never let him sleep.

But he did have energy while paining assholes.

"I asked her when I ran into her and I just thought I could go with her because she was nice"

"Please don't be mad at me"

"I swear I only did it because I thought you had a date, I never meant to hurt you!" Harry repeated for the 5th time that morning "in fact, I would never do anything to hurt you, you've been my best friend since first year and I really-"

"HARRY!" Yelled katie, shutting him up "If I say I forgive you will you just stop talking?"

"No, I want you to actually forgive me, not just because you are annoyed"

"Then shut up, and let me be, I'll be fine at some point"

After like 10 seconds of pure silence that Katie seemed to enjoy, it was once again interrupted.

"But I don't want you to be mad at me" he said.

Katie looked at him, but god was that a bad idea. She couldn't stay mad at him, he looked like he was suffering more by her ignoring him that her because of the whole date thing. His emerald eyes looked at her, effortlessly begging for her forgiveness.

She couldn't help but to form a small smile on her mouth "you just can't let me stay mad at you" she was defeated.

He looked at her, beamed "so we are friends again?" he smiled.

aw, but ouch

"Yeah, now eat your breakfast" she demanded "if you didn't get enough sleep at least let your body get enough food to work properly"

He nodded and took a bite from his jelly toast.

"That was the shortest fight in the history of fights" said Ron.

"What can I say, I'm irresistible, no one can stay mad at this eyes" he shrugged proudly.

"I could" he said with his mouth full.

"My tricks are exclusive for girls" he defended.

"And how many girls do you talk to? Two?" Ron spilled his drink from a punch he received on his arm by his friend.

A couple hours later, Hermione, Katie and Harry were taking a walk in the castle, they stopped by the wooden bridge, where they stopped to relax a chat while admiring the beautiful view hogwarts could offer.

"You told me you had the riddle solved!" Hermione scoffed, crossing her arms.

"Really? well I haven't" responded Harry.

"The task is in two days, you have to-" started katie.

"I know" he spatted, not looking at his friends "sorry" apologized the raven glancing over to the girl the was interrupted by him "I guess I'm not in a good mood today"

"Potter!"

Harry turned to see Cedric Diggory heading over to him beaming. Apparently his bad mood would get worse if he talked to cedric, so he started walking trying to loose him.

"Potter!" He repeated, getting near.

"Diggory"

"You know" said Cedric grabbing Harry's shoulder forcing him to turn around "I never thanked you for the dragons"

"Don't worry, you would've done the same thing for me" he quickly tried to turn around to avoid the conversation.

"Exactly" of course, didn't work "I want to do de same thing for you, you know the prefects bathroom in the fifth floor?"

"Yeah" he answered frowning.

Cedric got near Harry's ear "not a bad place for a bath" he chuckled walking backwards to where he came from "take your egg and... see what happens"

Harry, with a frown, turned around to the common room and waited until midnight.

He slowly took his egg and a towel, and walked towards the bathroom.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Amount of words: 610

Chapter 28, the prefects bathroom

Invisible string