𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑡𝑟𝑖𝑤𝑖𝑧𝑎𝑟𝑑 𝑡𝑜𝑢𝑟𝑛𝑎𝑚𝑒𝑛𝑡

~"that's rubbish!"~

Harry's pov

"I have some other words to say" dumbledore spoke.

"The triwizard tournament has been canceled for centuries due to the number of deaths" he started.

"Number of deaths?" Hermione and katie whispered at the same time.

"But now that's been re stabilized we have some rules to prevent this" he said "we'll have the head of the department of international magic cooperation for that"

Mr crouch stood up from his seat and walked to the place where dumbledore originally was, but before being able to say something, a storm appeared in the magic roof. A man took his wand and stopped this.

"Bloody hell" Ron said "it's Mad-eye moody!"

"Alastor moody?" Hermione asked.

"The auror?" Katie finished.

"Auror?" Dean questioned.

"Dark-wizard catcher" Ron explained "half the cells in azkaban are filled thanks to him. He's supposed to be mad as a hatter, though, these days"

The man was tall, had long blonde & white hair, and a magic eye. He started at me with it before going to dumbledore were he was greeted.

Crouch finally spoke in front of the scaffold "after due consideration, the minister has concluded that, for your own safety, no students under the age of 17 shall be allowed to put forth their name for the Triwizard Tournament this decision is final" but before someone could keep hearing what crouch was saying, the silence broke once that most of the underage students started booing.

"That's rubbish" both of the twins said.

"Silence" dumbledore yelled "I just wanted to say, that anyone who wanted to submit their name to this tournament, just needs to write their names upon a piece of paper and throw it to the flame, don't do so lightly, if chosen, there's no turning back"

Katie glared at the twins as they were planning how to put their names in.

"You want to know what is rubbish? This tournament, risk your own life for nothing?"

"One thousand galleons for the winner" George spoke.

"Is that nothing to you?" Fred asked.

"If you participate, you can die and have nothing or, in the minimum probability of winning, earning 1000 galleons that you'll probably spend in days and it will be like nothing happened besides assure injuries. Now by the other hand. If you don't, you'll be safe and alive. Is that nothing to you?"

"Maybe injured but I'll be rich" fred spoke.

"What about dead?"

"Nah, I can handle this"

I turned to dumbledore who started talking again.

"As for this moment, the Triwizard Tournament has begun"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Amount of words: 400

chapter 14, the Triwizard Tournament

Invisible string