𝑑𝑟𝑎𝑔𝑜𝑛𝑠 & 𝑔𝑜𝑙𝑑𝑒𝑛 𝑒𝑔𝑔𝑠

~"boys."~

"You've been practicing all week, you are going to be fine" katie said.

"Right, eat your breakfast and you'll feel better" Hermione told Harry who wasn't even started.

"You have to eat to be strong and beat the dragon's ass" katie started punching the air like it was a boxing bag.

"Funny, that's what uncle Vernon used to say to Dudley and his friend you two have to eat if you want to beat potter" Harry started laughing quietly to his own joke while Hermione and Katie looked at him concerned for his physical and mental health "what? It was a joke, you can laugh"

"Harry, we don't laugh with your jokes" Hermione said.

"It's not funny that your parents died, neither it is your cousin beating you when you where little"

"I'm healing the world with comedy, but that sense of humor of yours is not at mines level"

"Whatever, eat your eggs"

Then, the owls started arriving, one of them was pig who approached ron by the other side of the table.

"Is wallenby still mad at us?"

Harry nodded.

"Hey moou" Katie greeted her old owl "how you doin'"she started giving him pieces of her bread.

"Katie, don't you think moou is way too old for this?"

"I know, 12 years for an owl is a lot. But I tried to keep him in his cage and he pinched me, he likes being free"

"Look who's here!" We hear a cold voice say. 

Draco Malfoy and his gang was approaching us.

"You guys started dating? Well, what a shame for you Jones, I thought your beauty could find someone who's got at least a complete forehead" he said sarcastically looking at Harry and katie with his annoying presence.

"What are you talking about?Mustela putorius furo?" Katie asked with an innocent voice knowing that the nickname would irritate him.

Draco looked at her in despise exactly knowing what it meant "Read the daily prophet and find it out yourself"

Draco handled them a piece of the newspaper where a picture of them on the tree showed up.

Rita skeeter: potter's got himself a girlfriend. As I assured in one of the last month's daily prophet, the boy was looking for a bad boy reputation that would give him a long line full of girls who would kill to be with him, and apparently, it is working out. Let's see how he manages the first task, today, November 24th, 1994.

"She's ridiculous" I said rolling my eyes.

"Let's see if you have the same luck with dragons"

"Shove off malfoy"

• • •

"Katie, I have to go" 

"One more braid, pleaseeeee"

They were in Harry's room, katie'd decided to make tons of braids in Harry's hair.

"How can you even do braids? Is my hair that long?"

Katie stayed in silence for a while, sometimes, you don't have to be a dick.

She still liked to be honest.

"Yeah..." she confessed "but come on, I was just hanging out with my best friend in the world before he left to fight dragons"

"I know but I have to practice, the task is in a couple hours" Harry huffed, he was trying to get out of the room but she was clearly not letting him.