𝑚𝑎𝑧𝑒𝑠 & 𝑒𝑛𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑛𝑡𝑒𝑑 𝑔𝑙𝑜𝑏𝑒𝑡𝑠

~"Voldemort's back"~

Just one more time.

There he was, standing in front of the huge maze with strange creatures and dangerous things.

He didn't know what he was about was going to find inside there, and according to dumbledore's lovely indications, it could be worse than merepeople or dragons.

What could be worse than damn dragons?

He was about to find it out, he entered the maze and everything went cold.

By the other hand, outside the people were cheering the champions.

They would never stop, the band always playing and singing in unison, the people rising their signs while cheering, and, of course, Katie having a bad feeling.

And it was natural, fleur had thrown red sparks indicating she'd given up.

But nobody came out. The unknown lapse of time that she felt like hours was torturing. Almost literally.

She felt as if she couldn't move, her whole body hurt and she was scared, not knowing what would happen.

But then, something happened.

Harry and Cedric fell to the floor, after a long time.

Everyone cheered and the band played the music as loud as ever.

But something was off. 

Why wasn't she happy? They where both there.

Then fleur shouted.

Oh no.

There it was, Cedric's body, dead, on the flour.

Nobody knew what happened. The only person that could give us the information was Harry and moody had taken him away.

The ministry was talking and they just took the body away.

His parents mourning him.

Cho Chang crying.

Everyone on silence.

There was nothing to do. He was, in fact, gone.

• • •

A couple hours passed, they could finally enter to the hospital wing, where three of the champions where laying.

The three friends approached Harry who was looking the bed, not wanting to look up.

"Harry?" Hermione said with a sweet voice, catching the boy's attention, but not making him look up.

"We're here, do you want to... talk?" Katie suggested, getting on her knees besides him, making harry look at her.

He hesitated for a minute, and just nodded.

"Go on then, whenever you are ready"Hermione sat on a chair besides him.

"Voldemort's back" he finally looked up.

Katie looked him in the eyes. They weren't their usual emerald green color. They almost looked black.

"I couldn't stop it, it's my fault" his voice broke.

"It's not your fault Harry" katie said "don't blame yourself"

"But it was, I was the one who told Cedric to touch the cup with me, the globet was a portkey, it took us to a graveyard, wormtail was there, with Voldemort, he — " a tear left his eye "he told him to kill Cedric, and he did, then wormtail took Voldemort's parent's bones, he cut his hand, and cut my arm open, he used my blood to resuscitate him. I couldn't stop it"

Harry kept talking with his friends until he didn't have anything to talk about.

"He was a fraud, moody was in a chest inside the office, it was barty crouch junior"

They all consoled him until madame pomfrey almost kicked them out.

He was truly devastated.

• • •

"What did he want?" Ron asked hermione.

"He told me where he lived, he wants me to visit him" Hermione said grabbing the paper with krum's address.

"Dimwit"

Hermione rolled her eyes "promise me you are writing every day" 

"Every day? Pff" Ron scoffed.

"You katie?"

"Every day I remember to" she joked.

"What about you Harry?"

"I'll stick with every week"

They just laughed.

"Oh! I forgot to tell you this" Hermione jumped.

"What?"

"Remember that we wondered how did Rita skeeter get all her information from? Here's the answer!" She pulled a jar with a beetle.

"An insect?" Katie frowned, stepping back.

"That's her! She's an animagus, I'll keep her here until she learns her lesson and stops writing lies about people" hermione explained, grinning.

"I swear Hermione" Ron sighed "you are bloody scary"

"Thanks"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Amount of words: 609

Chapter 35, mazes and enchanted globets

Invisible string 

A.N: so that's the end of gof, one summer chapter and we start ootp, get ready.

Btw, I updated chapter 3, "nothing" because it was really cringy, can you please read it? It will be kind of mentioned later.

Have a great day!!