𝑌𝑢𝑙𝑒 𝑏𝑎𝑙𝑙

"You look... beautiful"

"Only 2 hours!"

Lavander was exited for the ball, that much that she was doing a countdown, it was kinda annoying. But we couldn't deny that Katie was exited too, she only could imagine herself dancing, singing, laughing, eating, and wearing her beautiful dress that day, they were teenagers anyways, they had to enjoy the moment considering the circumstances.

"Two hours? I should get ready, maybe if I start in this moment I'll be putting my makeup on at 7:45, which means I'll be ready at... 8:15" Katie said getting up and looking inside her closet for her gown.

"Quickly reminder that you are one of the champions' date, you can't be late" hermione said applying a potion to her hair to straighten it.

"Why? Because I'll be the spotlight of the ball?" She asked pretending to be flattered.

"Precisely, yes, it's a tradition that the three champions, now with Harry, four, are the first to dance" hermione cleared, she glanced at katie who was freezed with her jaw dropped "didn't mcgonagall tell you that?"

"Well, no, maybe she told Harry and he forgot to tell me"

"Maybe, but stop talking and hurry up" 

Katie entered to the bathroom and took the quickest shower that she could, in fact, she only took 15 minutes (which was a personal record). Then she hurried and slipped her dress through her head and exited the bathroom.

"Hermione can you help me here?" She said pulling her wavy hair to her chest so hermione could zip her dress up.

"Going" she stood from her bed and helped her friend "you look absolutely stunning"

"Thank you, you too! Blue suits you a lot" she complimented.

"Thanks, also you!" Said hermione, who was wearing a royal blue dress that beautifully layered down to the floor with a tiny ribbon on the waist and tulle sleeves.

By the other hand, katie was wearing a more simple light blue dress with no sleeves and instead a baby blue tulle that she was wearing on her arms.

(This is kind of what I imagined)

"Only makeup left and we are ready" hermione said.

"You are going to take care of that right?"

"Sure"

• • •

"Poor kid, bet she's alone in her room crying her eyes out" Ron whispered to Harry,

"Who?" The boy asked.

"Hermione, of course, why do you think she wouldn't tell us who she would go with?"

"Maybe because we'd take the Mikey out of her if she did"