𝑚𝑦𝑠𝑡𝑒𝑟𝑦 𝑠𝑜𝑙𝑣𝑒𝑑

"Where's Harry?"

"And then Harry will become the youngest Triwizard Tournament winner ever!" Hagrid celebrated. They where walking through the forest right after the second task, hermione, ron and katie were chatting in front of hagrid and laughing.

Harry by the other hand, seemed lost, he was walking alone, away from the rest, with his gaze straight to the floor.

A few minutes passed and Harry was no longer seen.

"Where's Harry?" Ron asked looking around.

Katie followed Ron's eyes and just shrugged.

"There!" Hermione said, pointing at Harry who was in front of a tree, looking at the floor paralyzed.

Katie hurried her steps to her friend and asked him what's wrong.

"You've been kind of away from us since we left the dock" but the boy didn't look at her "what? did you see a rabbit in a waistcoat going through the rabbit hole?" She chuckled, but still kind of far away, this time, Harry looked at her and made a signal with his eyes telling her to get nearer "all right, what's on yo-" now, she was paralyzed too. Barty crouch's body laying on the ground.

"You've got to tell dumbledore" she mumbled after a while, still trying to understand what she was seeing.

Harry nodded and started running to the castle.

• • •

"So?"

"Now I know who was in my dream" said harry.

"Who?" Katie asked, while the two of them walked through the corridor.

"Barty crouch jr" said the boy "There was a huge globet, or whatever it was, and there were this sparks coming from it, in dumbledore's office, I looked at it and then I just... fell... I was in a trial, karkarof was there, and professor dumbledore, karkarof was saying names of people who where death eaters, he named snape, and a few more but then he named crouch's son, and he was the one I saw in my dream, then I kind of fell out and dumbledore told me he had been sent to azkaban, but I guess he escaped"

"Mystery solved, I guess now we know why was snape and karkarof talking on the Yule ball and who was the guy in your dream" said katie "but how could he escape? Nobody is looking for him like when Sirius escaped"

"I dunno" Harry mumbled, then he frowned "katie, where's your brother?" 

"I would love to tell you that, but I don't know, I haven't seen him, I saw him talking to moody before the second task and he barely talked to me, we are normally so close and now he's just been...missing. Don't you think is weird?"

"Yeah, a lot"

"I just want to know that he's okay"

"And I'm sure he is" Harry assured her "maybe he's been studying a lot, I bet sixth year is tough"

"Yeah but he has to eat"

"Maybe he steals food from the kitchen"

Katie crossed her arms.

"I'm sure he's fine, okay?"

Katie nodded.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Amount of words: 469

Chapter 30, mystery solved

Invisible string