𝑎 𝑡𝑖𝑛𝑦 𝑏𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑘

~"oh, shut up"~

It was Saturday, so we had two days to prepare ourselves for a whole new year, and catch up with friends too. I was going to use that time to get mr. Potter out of the labyrinth he's put himself into.

"But do you like her or not?" Asked Ron.

"It's the third time you ask this Ronald" said Hermione. 

I was looking at the three friends, talking, not knowing what to say about it, I've never been good for this kind of stuff...you know, feelings. 

"I don't know, if I like someone I would ask them on a date, he's complicating the situation"

Including mine, which were also confused about how they felt with this conversation.

"What do you think Katie?" Harry asked me.

I left my bubble of wonders and tried to seem as cool as possible.

"You should... ask her out?" I said.

"I kinda figured that out by myself, thanks" he said "how do I ask her out"

"I don't know" I said "pretend to bump into her on a hallway and say 'oh, I'm so sorry. Hey, you are really pretty, wanna hang out sometime?'  And call it a day man"

"I'm not doing that" he shook his head.

"Then don't ask me, after four years of knowing me you should know I suck at this"

Harry sighed, then looked back at Hermione.

"Just let it flow Harry, if it has to happen, it'll happen, sooner or later" 

"But how am I supposed to know if she likes me?" He furrowed his brows.

"Risking your dignity mate, that's the only way I know" Ron said, grabbing a bag of Katie's muggle gummies.

"Hey! Don't eat my life savers!" I snatched the bag from his hands.

"But they are soo good" he complained, crossing his arms.

"I know, and that's why you are not going to eat them" I grabbed a couple with my fingers and put the gummies in my mouth, seeing Ron killing me with his stare.

"Helloo! I need help!" Harry waved his arms at us.

"Oh! You are drowning! Don't worry, I gotcha!" I put in his hand one of the gummies "Ronald, hurry up, he needs mouth-to-mouth cpr"

"Yeah sure" he scoffed.

"Please! Don't leave us, Harry, we need you" Hermione put the back of her hand on her forehead as the two friends stared laughing.

"Why is he the one that's gonna give me cpr?" Harry frowned.

"Oh right! We have to call cho!" I impersonated an old movie kind of accent "perhaps a true love kiss will save this poor man" I said.

"Oh shut up" Harry pushed me, trying to hide a small smile.

Hermione and Katie were the only ones to find that funny, but at least, katie found a way to make her confusion go away, taking a tiny break.

———————————————

It's been a while, hasn't it?