𝑑𝑒𝑚𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑜𝑟𝑠

"Oh boy, I was told you were smart"

"What are you doing potter?" Dudley asked Harry while looking at the sky.

"I'm not doing anything!" He defended "just shut up"

"I can't see! I've gone blind!" Dudley shrieked.

"I said shut up!" 

The air grew colder every second, the wind swing the swings abruptly. Leaves from the trees falling on the cold sand.

"Dudley, run!" Harry started making his way out the scene or at least trying.

Both of them were running as fast as they could until they got inside a tunnel where everything was slightly warmer, but not for long. The lights started freezing and the cold air invaded the tunnel.

Suddenly, Harry felt a hand lifting him up.

"Dudley, go away!" He managed to say while the dementor chocked him.

Dudley did as he was told but he tripped and another dementor attacked him.

Harry, who was not doing well in his attempt to breath, tried reaching his wand. The dementor was way closer to him and he felt the air he had left being sucked out of him. He fortunately got to reach his wand and let go from the dementor.

"Expecto patronum!" He yelled as a light blue stag appeared from the tip of his wand and made the dementors go away. He redirected the creature to the dementor that was attacking Dudley.

Harry ran to his cousin and got on his knees to see the boy almost unconscious.

A few steps were heard in between the cold wind, Harry looked behind him to see mrs. Figg behind him. He quickly shifted his hand inside his pocket in an attempt to hide the wand.

The old woman looked at both of them "don't hide the wand, Harry. They could come back"

Harry frowned.

"How did you-" Harry breathed out while grabbing Dudley's arm on his shoulder, already being able to see his house.

"Dumbledore asked me to look after you"

"Dumbledore? You- you know dumbledore?"

"After that boy Diggory being murdered, you really thought he would leave you without protection?" Mrs. Figg laughed "oh boy, I was told you were smart"

Harry frowned and accommodated the arm on his shoulder.

"Now, do not leave the house under any circumstances, help will come sooner or later"

Harry breathed in and opened the door where she saw petunia watching tv.

"Dudley?" She gasped "Vernon!"

The both hurriedly sat on the couch looking at their son.

"Who made you this?" Vernon asked.

Dudley slowly pointed Harry with his index finger.

"Are you happy now?" Vernon growled "you made it, you finally drove him crazy!"

"Vernon!" Petunia scolded "don't say that" she muttered.

"But look at him petunia! Our son is crazed!" He grabbed the spoon he was before using to eat his ice cream and used it to point at Harry like his son "this is the last thing I will bear about you and your- your rubbish!"

Then an owl suddenly hit himself with the roof and dropped a howler that immediately activated.

"Dear mr. Potter: