DA's got some drama

~"We all know you can do it"~

     "Why is potion class always this long?" Complained Ron, hiding his face in his arms. 

Harry, who was sitting besides her with his head resting on the palm of his hand, was wondering the same thing, only twenty minutes after starting the lesson. Lesson where he watched Snape explain the properties of a "Wit-sharpening potion", supposedly, it would improve your intellect.

"Now" started Snape, startling the boy who was already half asleep and turning away from his empty cauldron to the students while glancing Harry and back to the rest of the class "before we brew the potion, let's be sure you know how to prepare it well" nervous murmurs were heard around the class. He hadn't even explained the brewing part yet. With a mischievous smirk he cleared his throat as he saw one particular student was again with his eyes shut

"Potter"

Ron kicked his leg, making him once again disturb his sleep. Frowning, he glanced at the professor in front of him "sir" he let out

"List the main ingredients of a Wit-sharpening potion" he said with his chin up.

Harry widened his bright green eyes and looked over at the jars on top of the countertop. But it was no help, he was too far away to distinguish any of the names. 

"But, professor, you still haven't talked about them" He was right, he always starts by explaining the history of the potions and then move on to ingredients and steps.

Snape scoffed "maybe you should pay attention to this class potter, you seem to need plenty of the brew"

"I wouldn't if you'd taken the time to list them yourself before expecting a student to know it before class, isn't it why we are here in first place? Why would we be in class if we knew what we're supposed to learn already?"

If looks could kill, Snape would've done Voldemort a huge favor right there. And with the shittiest expression he could make, he started: 

"Ground scarat beetles, cut ginger roots..."

Harry frowned once again, very surprised of the fact that he wasn't in detention or out of the class (yet, he was waiting for the moment to be)

After about an hour, Snape dismissed the class for the day and they all ran over to their common rooms.

"Harry?" Said hermione.

"Yeah?" He answered.

"Did you think about teaching Defense Again the Dark Arts?" She asked him. 

Two weeks ago, while they were worried about the lack of knowledge and training they were getting from their DADA, hermione brought up the idea of Harry secretly teaching the students the subject. Katie didn't think It was a bad Idea, he was great in that subject, she completely believed he could teach them. But Harry had other views.

He pretended to read his copy of Asian antidotes to avoid the subject. Well, he had thought about it in the last two weeks, a lot. Sometimes he would think It was a crazy idea, like the night hermione presented it to him, but in other occasions he would think it was rather good.

"Well... yeah, a bit" he said slowly.

"And?" Said Katie, eagerly.

"I dunno" he glanced over to Ron for help. But so did Katie and hermione.

"I think it's a good idea actually" said Ron who felt more comfortable with the conversation considering he was sure Harry wasn't yelling again this time.