6

Dream pov

Before George got back home from wherever he was I got dragged inside by his eldest sister.  At least that's just what I assumed she was.

"Hello?"  A brunette girl questioned after she opened the door and came face to face with me.  Just like George's younger sisters, this girl shared a lot of his features.  They actually looked quite alike if I'm honest.

"Hi um- is George here?" I asked shyly, I don't really start conversations with people that I don't know very often.  The brunettes brows rose at my question, seemingly shocked someone would be looking for her brother.

"not right now no, do you want me to call him?" She exclaims, I can recall her British accent similar to George's now.  Now that I think about it the two younger girls, Veda and Tyra, also shared a subtle accent.  I assume they've all lived in England once in their lifetimes.

I nod my head as a response and watch as she pulls out a phone and starts typing some things into it, most likely George's number or his contact information.  She steps away now from the door, leaving me to decide if I should go inside or not.  I end up just staying there- I don't want to intrude.

I heard some yelling coming from the girl followed by some quiet mumbling, I couldn't make out her words, but could only assume she was talking about me. A minute passed before she came back over to the entrance way.

Shocking me, she grabbed ahold of my hand and pulled me inside. My eyes were wide once I was fully in the house trying to fix my balance.

"What happened to your face?" She asked. I looked over to her confusingly before seemingly remembered the bruise forming over my cheek.

"It's nothing, is George coming?" I changed the subject, I didn't want to get into details on why my face looked the way it did and I didn't want to keep my hand on my cheek for any longer.

"Uh yeah give him 10 minutes."

After that, the girl, which I learned was named Evie, sat me down on the couch in the living room.  Once I was seated I took in all the little details surrounding the room.  I could see many framed photos consisting of all sorts of different kids.

The first photo seemed to be an older girl, she had shorter curly hair then all the other girls in the family had. It sat perfectly on her shoulders with a cute little braid on the side, but the photo could also be quite old. I could see the photo beside it was most definitely the brunette in front of me, she seemed a little younger just like the other one might be, but there was no doubt it was her.

After I finished inspecting the two girls I looked over to the next framed photo, to my surprise I actually knew who this one was.  It was George, he was wearing a light blue top with his arms over his chest.  He was smiling at the camera and seemed a bit younger then he was now, maybe 16 or 17?

Glancing at the two photos next to George's one were two teenage looking boys.  Unlike everyone else in the family, one of the boys had blonder hair.  He seemed to be annoyed with the picture being taken of him because there was an obviously fake smile on his face- too obnoxious.

The other boy seemed the same way, but instead of blonde he had a much darker brown hair- almost black if you didn't look close enough.

Lastly, next to that boys picture were the two girls I saw at the park.  Tyra, I believe, had her photo before the other girl, Vedas.  She was smiling with her hands on her cheeks in this picture, I bet they told her to look all cute and innocent for it.  I also noticed her hair seemed more blonde in this photo, her hair must be darkening over the years.