22

George pov

After I dragged Dream all the way to the front of my house, I began leading him inside. He's been here many, many times before, so I don't have to show him around or anything.

"Let's just head up to my room okay?" I ask Dream once he takes his shoes off. He nods so I grab his hand once more and begin walking towards the living room, where the stairs awaited us.

"Isn't that the dude Veda found in our living room?" A voice calls over towards us. I freeze in my tracks before turning my head towards Tyra, she was sassily staring at Dream and me.

"Are you trying to sneak him in here?"  Tyra went on with another question after realizing I wasn't gonna answer the first one.  Well- I wasn't gonna answer the second one either.  Ignoring the smaller once again, I just rolled my eyes and continued to pull Dream towards the stairs.

"Evie talks about you a lot!"  Tyra continues yelling, just trying to get on my nerves.

"Why are you holding hands!"  After she yelled that out, we finally got far enough away that we couldn't hear her anymore.  I also finally got the two of us safely to my room.  I shut my door and locked it before turning back to Dream, seeing him already getting comfortable on my bed.

I laughed a bit before running towards him, jumping into his arms once more.  He fell backwards this time, but we were lucky enough to already be seated on my bed.  Dream began tickling me after a few seconds, causing me to burst out into laughter.

"Dream!" I yelped and laughed, trying to get away- even though I secretly enjoyed Dream attacking me with tickles.

That went on for about 3 more minutes- until eventually the two of us got tired from laughing.

"Oh! George I have something to tell you."  Dream blurted out, seemingly suddenly remembering something.  I nodded my head as a silent 'continue on'.  He smiled before clapping his hands together while beginning to speak.

"Yesterday I streamed for the first time!" Dream excitedly rushed out.  My eyes widened and I immediately brought Dream into a big hug- I know how much this means to dream as he has always been cautious of streaming.  Especially after Sapnap told me about what his mum said, I know this probably was a big step for him.

"That's great! I'm so proud of you." I cheered along with Dream, but he quickly shushed me- seeming to still have more to say.

"That's not all, that's not all."  My suspicions were confirmed- he had more to say.

"So yesterday when I was streaming, I was playing bedwars and got in a team with these two other guys.  I didn't know who they were, but Apparently- they are some big Minecraft streamers.  Anyways- fast forwarding, all their fans raided my stream so now I have a pretty large fan base.. AND new friends!"

Dream spoke fast, but I got the gist of what he was saying pretty quickly. 

"What! That's amazing Dream! Who are they, maybe I know them?"  Dream and I were smiling like crazy, he was so excited about making new friends and blowing up- and I was so excited for him, mostly because I know how huge and crazy this is for him.

"Uh- Quackity and Karl. Surprisingly, I hadn't heard of them before." The blonde exclaims. I felt like I'd heard those names before, but I couldn't tell you much about them if I tried.

"Sounds sorta familiar." I shrug, still trying to think if I know anything about them silently.

"I should call them, I'm sure they'd love to meet you!" This sparked me an idea. Maybe, now because Dream has eased up to talking to people online, he could speak with Sapnap- for real this time.