7

George pov

I walked silently into the building I've grown used to over the years, 4 whole years. I feel like I would of quit by now if it wasn't for my family, schools just not really fit for me.

Its not even like I have any friends to look forward to talk with. Unless I want to hunt down my brothers from their freshman classes I don't know a single soul here.

Yeah yeah, I know I met dream and even gave him my number, but that doesn't mean we're close or anything. For all I know he wants nothing to do with me. Besides he didn't seem to want to hang with me yesterday- he practically left the second the room went silent. I'm not expecting a text, but I can at least hope, right?

I didn't even realize it, but I was currently walking into my first period.  The class seemed pretty full, informing me that I was not early today and actually somewhat late.  I quickly bolted over to my desk at the front of the room and threw my bag over my chair.

Not long after I sat down and a few others joined me the class began. We were officially starting our project today, apparently it was a partner project about future careers.

So many people here were thinking about career choices and the teacher was listing options on the large projector. Shouldn't people know their careers by now, I mean we're all seniors in high school it's not like you have much time to decide left.

"So, I'm going to allow everybody to choose who they are working with, but if it gets out of hand I will choose for you instead. I expect for you all to work nicely as you are all about to graduate and need to prepare yourself for the future." The teacher lady I've yet to learn the name of stated.

I rolled my eyes at this whole situation, nobody's gonna want to partner with me and if somebody does ends up with me they are not going to like my idea of content creating.

I got up from my seat and made my way to the teachers desk, mentally preparing myself for the question I'm gonna ask her.

"Um excuse me- miss, I have a question."

She looked up from the book her eyes were previously laid on and looked up at me. She stared at me for sometime, maybe trying to decipher silently what I could possibly be asking. After maybe a minute of that she finally nodded her head to continue me on.

"Do you think I could work on the project as an individual..?" She widened her eyes and stared at me more harshly this time, but before she could finally respond somebody spoke up from behind me.

"Actually Mrs. H I can be George's partner, sorry for the inconvenience." A familiar voice I quickly recognized as a Dream spoke politely somewhere behind me. I looked back at him surprised but he just winked at me, oh my god.

The teacher, Mrs H I suppose, must of nodded her head while I was staring at Dream because he began to lead me away after a moment of silence.

"Dream, I could of worked by myself." I stated to the blonde once we finally reached his desk near the back of the room.  Don't know when we decided to go there instead of mine, but i'm honestly not complaining- sitting in the front everyday gets quite annoying.

"You don't even know if she would allowed you to and with that face she was giving you I don't think you had much of a chance."  He laughed meanwhile slumping down in his seat and pulling me into the one beside him.

"Besides, I would love to be your partner.  I hope you would like to be mine as well..?"  He subtly questioned.  I could tell he was a bit nervous for my reply- I am making it seem like I want nothing to do with him currently.