16

Dream pov

Did I just do that?

I kissed him.. I kissed George.

Did I even like him like that?  I mean yeah, he's fucking hot and shit, but do I like- want to actually form a relationship with him?

"Dream?" George whispers sweetly, snapping me out of my thoughts. I glance down at the brunette before me, his cheeks were bright red. I notice my hand was still placed on his face so I slowly brought it down to rest on his shoulder instead, copying what my other hand was already doing.

"Yeah?" I reply, matching George's soft tone of voice. He smiles before tilting his head to the side curiously.

"Do you like me?"  I was taken aback and almost audibly gasped before calming myself down quickly.  He was questioning me on something I barely knew myself- how was I supposed to respond?

I do like him, right?  I mean I literally went on a date with him today and then proceeded to lead him to a fairly romantic location and kiss him, so yeah- I like him.

"Um."  Okay that's definitely not what I was supposed to respond with, judging by George's slightly confused and shocked face.  I'll just add onto it and no biggie.. yeah?

"Well." Welp, still not doing too hot right now.  George furrowed his brows and begun slowly taking his hands off of me before I quickly took them in my own and placed them back around my neck. I sighed before finally putting some words together and blurting them out.

"I do George.. I do like you very much so."  That might be a lie because, do I really like George like that? Me and george stopped talking for awhile and then we suddenly started going on dates and kissing- are we moving too fast?

"I think I'm in love with you Dream."  Okay I definitely audibly gasped this time.  George loves me.. George loves me?  This has to be a mistake, why would George all of the sudden love me?

"You- you are?" I stutter out, still completely shocked because of George's sudden confession.  He nodded hesitantly after picking up on my new shocked demeanor.  I feel like I have every right to be shocked though.

"George I-"

"I'm sorry, was it too soon?" George interrupts, clearly worried he ruined our entire 'relationship' with just a few words.

"No- no George it's not.  I just.. am a little confused that's all." George doesn't respond which gives me time to think once more.

I like George, I feel like I do at least. Why else would I become so flustered just by being around the brunette? Why else would I willingly flirt with George? I'm pretty sure it's not just because he's 'hot and shit', quoting my previous thoughts.

I've never really looked into my feelings much before. Nobody's ever tried to help me out with them either and I'm pretty sure if I asked my mom or dad about it, they would yell and scream about how I was an adult and could figure things out on my own.

I don't even think my parents actually like or love each other. It seems to me that my mom is just with my dad for money and my dad is with my mom so he doesn't have to clean the house and feed me everyday- not that my mom really does the second one anymore.

I feel so fucking clueless on all this stuff.

"George, how do you know when- when you love somebody?" I mumble, kind of hoping he didn't even hear it in the first place.  He obviously did though, judging by the way his eyes quickly locked with mine.  He smiled a little and I could feel one of his hands rubbing my back softly.

"I'll be honest Dream, I'm not very good with this stuff either.  However, I think you know you love someone when all you can do is think about them, think about how you picture something more with them.  It's when that person makes you very happy, like you need them just to feel completed."