30

Dream pov

April 12th, Tuesday
"Dream, hurry the hell up!" I heard my dad yell while loudly making his way to the bathroom I was squatting in.  I was assigned the chore of cleaning my parents bathroom, which I thought was absolutely disgusting.

"Dream!" He called once more once actually stepping foot into the bathroom, only to see me squatted in the bathtub with rubber gloves and a sponge in hand.

"I'm almost done dad, I promise." I spoke clearly, learning from past mistakes to not mumble or mutter any words incoherently.  My dad walked in a bit further, into the small bathroom, while looking over into the bathtub where I was resided temporarily.

"Very good son.  Now me and your mother want you to clean up the kitchen before we get back, alright? You hear me?"  The large, balding man asks while walking backwards, towards the direction of his bedroom- their bathroom was connected to their bedroom.

"You're leaving?" I questioned while now standing up, properly facing the man before me.  He responded in a nod before verbally huffing something out.

"Your mom wanted to go to the bar, don't expect us to be home tonight." He responded while chuckling lowly at the end, causing me to cringe.

"Okay dad, I'll make sure to clean everything up.  Can I also have my phone back before you leave?  One of my friends from Texas is in town and me and another friend wanted to-"

"Sure son, but don't tell your mom.  She'll make you do a lot more then just clean our shitty kitchen and bathroom."

With that, the older man left with a laugh.

I decided, that today my dad was in a better mood.  It may or may not have any relation to what my parents will get up to later tonight, I guess I'll never know.  Not that I really want to, to be honest.  Just don't tell me anything, don't even look at this- leave me alone.

George
me and sap are goin swimming XD come over whenever! I miss u❤️❤️

I smiled softly at my boyfriends text before watching my parents drive off. They had just left after my dad told me where my phone was, and my mom told me about all the little details about the kitchen and what I should or should not touch or that I should clean specifically or some random shit like that.

Dream
Okay! sorry I didn't have my phone for a few hours today ;(

Dream
is chore day today 🤮

Dream
I'll be over soon!! Hopefully you waited for me jk idc LOVE U MISS U

Dream
❤️💚💞🧡💞💜❣️💗🧡💓💛💚💙💚💙

Okay dream, I think you went a little too far. Little crazy right now.  I laughed to myself while putting my phone down on the nearest counter.  After that I began my job of cleaning the kitchen- fun.

"DREAM!" George yelled while running at me, full speed.  He was drenched in water with droplets flying off his hair as he ran.  He was shirtless and in blue swim trunks, making me believe he had already started swimming. Unless he and Sapnap for some reason decided to play around in the hose and get absolutely soaked.

"Babe, you're getting me all soaked!" I whined while trying to lightly push the brunette latched onto my waist off of me.

"Ew, babe, gross, never again." Sapnap muttered while glaring at us.  I smirked at him before grabbing George's chin and forcing him to look up at me.  I then kissed him lightly on the lips with a smile, I could feel him smiling against my lips as well.