7

Gonna have to salvage this from memory cause I accidentally deleted 7 😡😡😡 it's not gonna be exact and as long but this is what y'all get + don't play the song yet

You walked into your homeroom and spotted Kagami. "Bro you didn't have to actually block me" you said sitting down.

"But didn't you tell me too?" He said and you rolled your eyes. "Didn't mean you actually do it" you said and Sincere walked in and sat down.

"What's this?" She asked and you rolled your eyes "Y'all talking?" She asked. "Nah something just happened yesterday" you said and she turned her head. "Spill" she said. You told her everything that happened and she texted the gc.

Vip members 🙊

Sin 😛
Why N/n kinda smooth

Suki 💆🏽‍♀️
Wdym

Sin 😛
N/n tell her what you told me

N/n 😈
Okay so basically...

Suki 💆🏽‍♀️
So you started to homeboy like that. Smooth

Sin 😛
What I'm saying

N/n 😈
Oh shut up

Sin 😛
Go get your man

Suki 💆🏽‍♀️
Ong

N/n 😈
Shut up do you even talk to Aomine

Sin 😛
... why is this being turned on me

N/n 😈
Why not

Suki 💆🏽‍♀️
Foul play #cantrelate

Sin 😛
Stfu

You closed your phone and paid attention to the lecture of your teacher.

Since the team didn't have practice today, you went straight home

Since the team didn't have practice today, you went straight home. As you were walking you heard footsteps behind you. "Hey Y/n" you turn around and see Sincere. "What's up?" You ask as you stop. "I wanted us to hang out again, us as in Me, you, and Satsuki. So you wanna hang out on a free day?" She asks.

You nod and tell her that you would tell her if you mom said yes. You walked into the house and started some tea. You grabbed the cheesecake from the fridge.

You waited for your tea to be done. When it was finished you walked to the living room and watched spy kids while eating your cheesecake.

"Hey Y/n, where's your brother at?" She asked as she walks into the kitchen. "Stayed after school from some school stuff" You said and she started making something.

"Make sure to tell him we have to go to your grandparents today" you gave her a nod and she went back upstairs for a quick moment. You continued watching the movie until the end. You walked to the kitchen to wash your stuff but your mother took it because she was already washing dishes.

As you were about to go upstairs your brother droops his stuff right beside yours. "We have to go to Grandma's today so be ready" he gave you a nod and you both went upstairs.

You were in your room chilling listening to The Homie by Phabo. (Bro stream it's so good) you were writing down the lyrics of the song that stuck out to you. "I ain't stupid, I play clueless, ignorance is happiness, I fucked up in the past I guess" "You say he's the homie, you say he's your friend"

You wrote them down and wrote down what you thought the meanings behind them were. You also wrote down what exactly you thought the song meant.

You felt the lyrics because they were easy to relate to. Anyone who's been cheated on and the person who cheated on them used the line says "they're just a friend" (chat noir type shit) can relate.

You thought about people who've been cheated on. What pain they've felt. Then you're mom called you downstairs. You grabbed your AirPods and ran to the car. You got in the back since your father was coming along.

[ Play the song above now ]

You looked out the window and thought about Kagami for a minute. What it would be if you confessed.

Would he accept it? Would he reject you?

Would he accept it and give you a kiss as a yes?

How would it be like if you got married? Would he come home every day excited to see you?

Would he get wrapped up in basketball and realize he needs to focus on that instead of you?

Would he talk to you for hours? Would he ignore you?

Would he leave for America and never come back? (Last game type shit, let me stop before I cry)

Would he leave and run back to you?

Just thinking about him caused you to smile. His heart, his love it's all so large.

He loves his team and basketball so much. You smile just thinking about it.

Do you like him? Do you not?

You don't really know.

All you know is, you want him in your life.

Whether it be as friends or more. You want him to be in your life.

His presence... It's comforting.

His smile... it's so warm.

Maybe you like him... maybe you love him.

Maybe you won't admit you do, but to others...

You look damn lovestruck.

- Had to rewrite this since I deleted it by accident. Gonna be a back to back upload day.