9

In two days, you had a big English test

In two days, you had a big English test. If any of the second year basketball players didn't pass it, they couldn't play.

You did really well in English. Even though Kagami learned the language and went to school in America, he sucked at it. This is now where you are.

"Y/nnn" he came into your view and you looked up from your phone. "Can you help me study for this test?" He asked and you put down your phone.

"What do I get?" You asked and he shrugged. "Bye then" You said and he stopped you. "Idk what do you want?" He asked and you thought about it. "I would like some (favorite fast food place)" he rolled his eyes and agreed. "Ok you can come over my house after school, if my mom lets me" he thanked you and he sat down.

You texted your mom asking if Kagami could come over and study with you. She told you sure and if you were studying in your room keep the door open.

You told Junpei Kagami was coming to your house after school.

Annoying brother 😡
Why

Annoying sister 🙄
Because we're gonna study together

Annoying brother 😡
Tell him do it himself

Annoying sister 🙄
Shut up he's coming over

Annoying brother 😡
Don't be doing anything naughty or I will kill you both 😾😾

Annoying sister 🙄
You sound like mom stfu

Annoying brother 😡
Idc

You closed your phone and told Kagami he could come over after school. He nodded and you listened to your teacher drown on about Calculus.

 He nodded and you listened to your teacher drown on about Calculus

You walked out of school waiting for Kagami. Junpei was also walking since he had nothing to stay after school. Kagami approaches you and so does Junpei. "Hello Kagami" he says and Kagami jumps. "Hey Captain" Junpei gives him a death glare.

"You better not try anything funny with Y/n, you got it?" Kagami nods his head so fast you think it's going to pop off. Junpei laughs and you guys start walking to your house.

You get there and you unlock the door. You and Junpei drop your stuff by the door and Kagami looks around wondering where to put his. "Just drop it by ours. My mom won't care" he hesitantly dropped it by your stuff and you lead him to your room. You sat down on your bed and he sat beside you.

"So what do you want to start with?" You asked and he said the first part of the material. You nodded and grabbed it from behind you. You started off by asking simple questions. He answered most of them correctly without help.

After he started getting more of them correct, you started asking more harder questions. "Wow you don't even seem like you need my help Kagami" you said and he smiled. "It's cause you're a great teacher Y/n."

You smiled back and he got ready for more questions. By the way he was studying you guaranteed he would pass this test easily, if he tried like he is now.

"If you try as hard as you are now on the test you'll definitely pass it easily" you said and he smiled back at you. "You think so?" He asked and you nodded.

"I wouldn't have gotten this far without your help" he said and you smiled. "You're really smart when you apply yourself Kagami" you said. He blushed but turned away before you could see it. You saw it though. "Awww are you blushing?" You teased and Kagami turned his face.

"Absolutely not" he said and you squished his cheeks. "Then what is this?" You asked and he turned away again. "Shut up Y/n" he said and you stopped messing with him. "You can call me N/n if you want" you said and he nodded. "Yeah you can call me Taiga if you want" he said and you decided to give him a nickname.

"Okay Tai" you said and he just asked to get back to studying.

[Fairytale by L0v3rsquarrel]

You guys had been studying for another half hour. He decided it was time for him to go back home. "I think I'm good, can we just do a quick review tomorrow after school in the library since the test in the day after tomorrow?" He asked. You told him you had to ask your mom first.

You walked downstairs and asked her quickly. She told you yes and then you turned around. "Don't forget to meet me there either, okay bye" you said as you walked to the door with him.

"Ok bye N/n, have a nice day and thank you Mrs. Hyūga for letting me come over" he said before he left. "He's a nice boy" your mom said and you agreed. "Is he your boyfriend? You guys are ok nickname basis." She said and you told her it wasn't like that.

"Mhm, I was in highschool once too, don't play me" she said and went back to doing the dishes. You laughed and went upstairs to your room.

You started your night routine and got ready for bed. You listened to some music and winded down from the day.

Shit man, I think I do love this kid.