13

YOU WOKE UP majorly excited for your date with Kagami

YOU WOKE UP majorly excited for your date with Kagami. You guys decided to go to a Italian restaurant nearby. He made the reservation for 7, but you were gonna hang out before then. He was going to take you over his house and play 2 v 2.

You and Kagami versus Kuroko and Aomine. You were excited to play because you almost didn't beat Kagami last time. This time around it would be more of a challenge for you. You grabbed your water bottle and went downstairs to fill it up.

You put some ice in it so it would be cold for longer. Your phone dinged and it was Kagami saying he was outside. You grabbed your bag and told your mom you were leaving. You headed out the door and saw his all black Kia Telluride. You hopped in the front seat and buckled up.

"You excited?" He asked as you snapped in. You shrugged, "I don't know, Aomine being going crazy." Kagami laughed and pulled off. "He ain't that scary" you looked over at him and squinted.

"Not to you Mr. 6'3 power forward" you said and he laughed again. "Can I get Aux?" You asked and he handed you the cord. You put on Ex by Ty Dolla $ign. You turned it up a little and started singing your lungs out. "I JUST TEXTED MY MAIN CHICK TOLD HER IM NOT COMING HOME!"

Kagami started singing along with you too. You guys started singing in sync. "IM ON JETSKIS WITH NAKED BITCHES!" You guys pulled up to the court with the speakers booming. Aomine looked up and looked a Kagami.

"When did you get good music taste Taiga?" He chuckled. "It was Y/N's playlist, but you act like we don't jam out to Big Boogie together" he said and Aomine nodded. "You right you right."

"Alright can we get this shit over with?" You said and everyone got ready. "Alright get ready to lose Taiga" Aomine throws the ball in the air and you get ready to beat them.

After 10 minutes of running back and forth, you and Taiga won. "Ha! Loser" you said and he rolled his eyes. "I wasn't even trying" he rolls his eyes. You laugh and he rolls his eyes again. "So are you gonna make a move on Sincere or what?" You asked and he scratched his neck.

"Maybe"

"Either yes or no" you said to him and he rolled his eyes. "I haven't decided, we're talking though" he said and you rolled your eyes. "Better decide soon Daiki" you said and you and Kagami walked off.

You got into his car and you buckled up. "What we doing now?" You asked as you grabbed the Aux cord. "I don't know, what do you wanna do?" He asked with one hand on the steering wheel. You scrolled through your playlist to find a song.

"We could hang at one of our houses until it's time for the reservation" you played Body! By Capella Grey. "That's fine, who's house though?" He asked as he started up the car. "Mine if that's fine with you" he pulled off and started driving to your house.

"That's fine."

He pulled up at your house and you both got out. You grabbed your key from your pocket and unlocked the door. You walked in and told him to come up to your room. He nodded and you walked to your room. As you both sat down on your bed, Junpei walked into the room.