Chapter 21

Ally's POV

Tiff and I unpack everything and then head back down to the reception. We go outside to see half of the fans still waiting and screaming.

Everyone is screaming our names but there's one voice that sounds very familiar. I search the crowd to find the mystery voice but it's so hard as there's about 200 people there.

Suddenly I see Lauren screaming and freaking out. I rush over to the security to take Lauren out.

"Oh sorry I thought that she was a crazy fan" Albert the security man says.

"I taught that I was beginning to get famous but then my own security guard didn't recognise me" Lauren says jokingly.

"Okay well go unpack in your room and we will wait out here" Tiff says.

For a good twenty minutes I was able to meet more of the fans for a longer time.

"You're my favourite in Magcon" one girl told me which left me in complete shock. "Oh no I'm not in Magcon" I smiled back. "Yes you are" a load of screaming fans shouted back.

With that Lauren arrived blowing kisses to 'her' fans and we left in our limo to the mall.

We arrived to one of the prettiest malls I have ever seen and began shopping.

First we shopped in Forever 21 where we spent a good hour in. then we headed over to Victoria Secret where we bought our very expensive under ware.

Since we arrived at the mall a little late we only had time to shop in Hollister as well.

We didn't shop a lot but what we did do was stare at the boy models. Like oh my. What beautiful creatures they were. We even got a picture with them where Lauren wasn't paying attention and was too busy touching and staring at the boy's abs.

Lauren's POV

"Come on Lauren, we better get going" Tiff says as I continue to stare at the model.

"No." I respond without looking at them.

"Lauren seriously, the shop is closing" Ally says.

"But he's like my future husband, I can't leave him" I reply and look back at them. They were both waiting impatiently behind me. "Okay fine" I say as I stomp out the store.

As I walk out Hollister I see someone who I didn't expect to see.

Oh shit.

I run back into the store to try keep Ally and Tiff from not seeing him. "Just a few more minutes" I say.

"That's it" they both say in unison as they drag me out of the store.

And there he was. Luke the player. and guess who he's with? A new fricking girl.
(Luke is the guy from the second chapter who Ally had a crush on)

"Oh shit" I hear Ally say.

We all stare at Luke as he walks down the mall holding hands with a girl. When suddenly he notices us.

He looks away as he points to a store where the girl walks to and as she walks away, he slaps her ass. He then walks over to us.

"Hey girlies" he winks. "You girls are looking hotter than ever" he continues.

We all roll our eyes as we walk away. "See you girlies later" he said as he whistled.

As we walk away I turn around to see that he was putting his arm around a new, different girl.

"Jerk" I say under my breathe.

"We better head back to the hotel. The boys are probably waiting for us" Tiff says and we both agree.

We head back to our limo where Gary our driver is waiting. I don't know what his real name is so I decided to call him Gary. Anyways we then head back to the hotel.