Chapter 3

Nash followed me so I'm in a really really good mood😄 so here's another chapter

Hayes POV

I wake up from my alarm clock which is ringing in my ear. I do what I do every time I wake up which is going on my phone.

I start to sniff as I can smell something delicious. I get up and walk into the kitchen. I wrap my arms around Sara kiss her neck. "Whatcha cooking babe?" I say with my raspy morning voice.

"Pancakes" she replies and turns around. I start to smirk as she pulls me closer and kisses me passionately.

Sara is my girlfriend. We've only been going out for 2 months. She has black hair and green eyes. She is beautiful.

She hands me a plate of pancakes and we both sit down. I spread Nutella all over mine and eat it.

"Hayes we have to go into town because I need to pick up some clothes I ordered in Forever 21" she says before taking a bite out of her pancake.

I nod and wink. I get up and get ready to go into town. I brush my hair and put on a muscle top. My body has definitely gotten much muscular since I was 15.

"Hayes how does this look?" Sara asks me. I stare at from top to bottom and say "Wow you look gorgeous" I reply. She's wearing a dress that Ally wore in one of her Instagram pictures.

Speaking of Ally, I haven't seen her in ages. I really want to see her again but I don't think I will be any time soon.

I'm supposed to be going to Cameron's wedding but I doubt I'm going staying in Miami for the rest of the summer, since I'm supposed to go to Digi events.

"Shall we go?" I ask taking Sara's hand. She smiles back and we head out of my apartment.

We walk to town since it's only 10 minutes from my apartment block. "Lets get ice cream" I say pulling Sara towards the ice cream parlour.

"Babe I'm on a diet" Sara says. "But you had pancakes this morning?" I ask. "Ya with bananas, blue berries and granola" she replies.

I huff and buy myself an ice cream cone. That's the one thing I don't like about Sara. She's never spontaneous and is always on diets and stuff.

Ally was always spontaneous and ate all day long but was still fit. She always tried something new and loved adventures. But that doesn't matter because I'm with Sara now.

We walk towards Forever 21 but I can't go in because I have ice cream. "I'll be 5 minutes" Sara says standing there. "Okay" I say licking my ice cream.

"Oh shoot I forgot my purse" Sara says rummaging through her bag. "It's alright I'll pay" I say taking out my wallet.

"Here" I say giving her $200. "Thanks babe" she says and then kisses me. She walks in and walks the opposite way from the counter. I roll my eyes and keep eating my ice cream.

Once I'm finished I search around me to find a bin to put my napkin in. Great the nearest one is across the road. I walk across and put my napkin into the bin.

I look back up to the window of Starbucks. "Ally" I whisper. Sitting inside is Ally. I haven't seen her in so long and she looks so beautiful. Should I go in? Wait it looks like she's on a date or something because she's with a guy.

Lily her dog sees me and starts scratching the window. She obviously recognises me. If Ally sees me staring at her outside the window, she'll think I'm a stalker. I run across the road outside Forever 21 and wait for Sara.

Finally she walks out with loads of bags. "I thought you were just collecting stuff?" I ask confused. "Sorry babe I saw a few other bits" she giggles.

"Can we go to Starbucks?" Sara asks. "I'm a bit tired, I think I'm going to go home" I reply. "By yourself?" She asks and I nod.

I kiss her goodbye and walk home. I don't know what's going on with me right now but I bad for not being Sara home with me.