Chapter 2

Ally's POV

"Lily?" I call as I search around the living room. Lily my yorkshire terrier puppy runs towards me. I pick her up and sit on the couch.

"Who's the best doggy in the world" I say rubbing her belly. Lily huffs back at me causing me to smile.

*Beep Beep*

I check my phone to see Lauren texted me.

Lauren: Hey gurl, I'm coming back from Cody's apartment in 20 minutes. Meet me in Starbucks for a drink💋 -Lauren xx

"Looks like we are going into town" I say to Lily and she barks in response.

I walk into my blue and white room and put Lily on my king sized bed. I search around my walk in wardrobe for an outfit to wear. I pick my white crop top and denim ripped jeans. I then tie my favourite red and black flannel around my waist.

Next I brush my long blonde hair and put a pair of sunglasses on my head.

"Let's go Lily" I say tying my doggie leash onto Lily's collar.

I walk to the lift and enter it. I press the button and look at myself for some touch ups in the mirror.

The doors open and I walk through the lobby. "Hi Larry" I greet to the manager. "Good afternoon Ally" he smiles back.

I walk down the street for about 10 minutes and finally reach Starbucks. I search around the room and there's no sign of Lauren. She'll probably be hear in a minute so I'll start queuing.

I reach the counter and order for a Carmel hot chocolate. As I'm picking up my cup, I let go of my leash for Lily by accident. She gets hyper and runs towards the door.

"Lily!" I shout. A man enters the building and picks up Lily. "Oh my god" I whisper. The man smiles as he walks towards me.

"Thank you so much" I say taking Lily out of his arms and taking her leash. "No problem" he smiles again.

I now notice that this man is about my age and he is quite handsome. "I owe you big time" I giggle. "How about you repay me by getting us a table" he smirks.

I nod and pick up my cup. I walk down to a table beside the window and wait for the man. Soon he walks down with a latte in his hand. He sits down across from me and takes a sip out of his cup.

"So what's your name pretty lady?" He asks me with a smile. "Ally" I laugh. "Ally? Wow that's a beautiful name" he replies. "My name is Dylan" he adds.

"What age are you Dylan?" I ask. He takes another sip from his latte and places it back down on the table. "I'm 19 how about you?" He replies. "I'm 18" I smile.

We talk for another long time about all sorts of things. Our conversation never stopped. He was just so handsome and charming and his personality was amazing. He has light brown hair with some highlights of blonde. We lost track of time as I couldn't stop staring into his big brown eyes.

"Well I better head off" he says standing up. "Ya me too" I reply. "We have each other's social medias and phone numbers so we should stay in touch" he smiles.

"I'd like that" I say biting my lip a little. He smirks and then heads towards the door. I watch him walk out of the building until I can't see him anymore. I snatch out of my trance and pick up Lily's leash. I feel like there's something I'm missing though.

Lauren. I rummage through my bag and take out my phone. I call her and she picks up.

L: Hello?
A: Hey where are you?
L: I'm at home with Cody. I saw you talking to a guy at the window table so I let you to it.
A: I'm so sorry.
L: It's fine I had Cody with me anyway. Anyways I'll see you at home, bye
A: alright see ya.

I felt really bad for ditching our plans so I decided to get a Chinese takeaway for all of us. Then I walked home with Lily.

I arrive to the apartment to see Lauren and Cody watching Netflix. "Hey Ally" they both say in unison. "Hey I brought Chinese takeaway" I smile.

They both hop up and run towards the kitchen. We all eat our food while Lily eats her dog food.

Once we're finished we decide to watch some movies on Netflix.