Chapter 3

Ally's POV

We walk to Starbucks in silence but I liked that. It gave me time to think.

Luke was really cute and he can be nice but to be honest, he is a player.

There's no point in liking a player because they break your heart. 'I'm fifthteen, I should be playing with Barbie dolls' is what my sister Tiff, short for Tiffany always says.

Tiff has long blonde hair like me and everyone says we look alike but I don't think so. She is absolutely stunning. She's 2 years older than me.

We walk into Starbucks and I order Caramel hot chocolate, my favourite.

Lauren tells me to get a table while she pays. As I walk away I hear her giggle. Oh god what is she going to do?

Lauren comes over to my table giggling but tries to hide it by scrolling through her twitter feed.

I ignore it and also go through my Twitter feed. I post a tweet saying:

@ally_wilson124: Starbucks with the gal @lauren_turner44❤️👌

I go through my feed and notice Hayes Grier tweeting:

@hayesgrier: On my way to my new home in-

I get interrupted by Lauren laughing uncontrollably causing everyone to stare.

"Smellma Pits and Kim Kardashian?" The man at the counter repeats.

Really Lauren?

"I'm Kim Kardashian cos I got a big booty" Lauren says laughing at her own joke.

"Thanks" I say to the man at the counter as he hands us our drinks.

"Lauren let's go" I tell Lauren who is going to die from laughing at her non-funny joke.

A/N; the first chapters are so short omg, they get longer :)