Chapter 2

Ally's POV

"Okay so there was this really cute boy at the mall the first day I was in North Carolina" Lauren blabbed

"I literally fell inlove with his blue eyes. His blonde hair flipped to the side so perfectly. I think I'm inlove." She continued.

"Really?! What was his name?" I ask.
"Well I didn't get to talk to him but I think he was kinda into me" she said.

"Wow. Sounds like true love" I said sarcastically. She punched my arm a little which caused me to giggle.

Lauren is my best friend. We've been best friends ever since we were young and we literally tell each other everything like most best friends.

She has shoulder length hair that was also blonde and straight. She is absolutely flawless and has big blue eyes.

"You know he also had a cute best friend but he was more your type." She tell me.

"Oh really and what's my type?" I question

"Brown hair, quite tanned actually and he has really bright blue eyes." She answers.

"Oh well, I've my Luke" I wink.
Luke is my crush and he's in my grade. We text all the time but we aren't technically dating. We only have history and art class together though.

He has brown hair and brown eyes and he's really nice.

"Well I'm going to find this mystery boy because he's my future husband" Lauren says.

I laugh at her stupidness but the thing is, she isn't joking.

We go downstairs and get more food before sitting at the table.

"Okay we have around 2 hours left until you leave so do you want to go to the park or something?" She asks

"Ya sure" I respond with a smile. The park was only about ten minutes of a walk away so we said that we would walk there.

Just as we were about to enter the park I saw a moving van parked but my attention was on something else

Luke kissing a girl.

My stomach dropped while Lauren's mouth dropped.

I felt like bursting in tears but what was the point?

It wasn't going to make me feel better or change anything.

"Ally, Luke is a horrible person so please forget about him" she pleaded.

"He's a player and he doesn't deserve you" she continued as she ran after me. Ya I was running and I didn't even realise it.

I sat on the bench and stared at the tree in front of me. Lauren ran up to me panting saying "God Ally. You. Nearly. Killed. Me." She said in between her pants. That caused me to giggle at it's slightest.

She held out her hand and said "C'mon I'll walk you home and on our way I'll buy you a Starbucks".

I took it and replied "Lauren you don't have to-" "No I hate seeing you like this and I need to make you feel better" she instantly said.

"This is why I love you" I said while hugging her.

A/N: guys it's been around a year since I wrote this chapter and I'm cringing so hard right now😂 my writing gets better gradually don't worry

Can you tell people about this book please?