Chapter 26

Hayes POV

I stare at Ally's bruised body and take a seat beside her hospital bed. I take Ally's hand gently as a tear trickles down my cheek.

"Ally, please wake up I need you" ...

***Dream ends***

I wake up from my nightmare and hop up. I look down to see Ally still sleeping on my chest peacefully as I leave off a sigh of relief that she's ok.

"Bad dream?" Lauren asks as she walks over to the fridge. I look up at her surprised "Uh, ya I suppose" I reply.

"I had one too. A giant was chasing after me because he wanted my candy" Lauren says as she pouts.

"Mine wasn't like that exactly" I laugh.

"Hayes?" Ally says as she gets up slowly. "Morning" I say as I kiss her cheek and she smiles back.

"I need a boyfriend" Lauren says as she watches us and we both laugh.

**RIIIINNNGGGG**

"Hold on, it's Bart" Ally says looking at her phone and then answers.

"Hey Bart" she says. I can't hear what he's saying but Ally keeps saying "Okay.. Alright.. Uh huh" and so on.

"Okay. Thanks Bart" she says and hangs up.

"So what did he say?" I ask excitedly.
"That today is our last day here in Dallas so we must have loads of fun and that we have to pack tonight because we have an early flight to Miami in the morning" she replies.

"I can't wait to go to Miami" Lauren says as she swoons.

"Oh ya, Bart also said that we all have the same room arrangements in Miami but we have a new room mate. And guess what? He's Cameron's cousin who's the same age as us" Ally says.

"If he's related to Cameron he must be gorgeous" Lauren says excitedly.

"He hopefully will be because you'll be sleeping with him" I say laughing.

**knock knock**

"I'll get it" Ally says as she walks towards the door. She then opens it to see Tiff standing there.

"Hey guys. We were just about to head off to an Italian restaurant down the street and we're wondering if y'all want to come?" She asks and we all agree.

Ally's POV

We all have showers and get ready for going out. I put my hair in a pony tail and get dressed.

We all head down to the reception to meet up with the others. We all walk down the street while everyone takes either selfies or vines or snapchats.

"What's up Snapchat?" I her Nash say while he poses at the camera. I try to photo bomb it and go behind him and do a weird smile.

Nash doesn't even notices so he continues to talk. "So right now we are going to-" he says but then sees me in the camera and screams. We both start roaring laughing and then he posts it.

"Dude, my heart is pounding" he says and I continue to laugh.

Nash then gives me a piggy back and runs down the street. Nash is literally like a brother to me. Then I start to wonder what it would be like if Jake my brother, was still alive and smile to myself.

We all enter the restaurant and wait for a waitress to give us a table. We sit beside a huge fish tank that is so fascinating to be honest. Lauren sits beside me and Hayes sits across from me.

"Shall I take your orders?" The waitress asks and takes all of our orders. I ordered spaghetti bolognese.

Each time the waitresses walk out of the kitchen with food we all get really excited but then it turns out that it isn't ours.

Finally the food comes and everyone gets to take a bite out of heaven.

Once we are all finished we chat and do the usual -vine and selfies. I honestly don't know what I'm going to do when Magcon is over. When summer is over. I take a look around at all of these idiots and smile. I'm so lucky to be apart of this family.

"Guys it's 4pm. We should probably go and pack" Carter says as he pouts and sticks his lower lip out.

"Ya you're right Cartah, lets go" Taylor says and we all leave and head back to the hotel.

We all head up to our room and start to pack again. The room looks so tidy now that all of Hayes' shirts and pants aren't all over the floor.

I'm going to certainly miss this place.

A/N: hey thank you so much for over 10k reads! You guys are the best:)

Also please leave comments on chapters as I love reading them and please keep voting and reading!