Chapter 43

The doctor walks into the room to check in on Ally. "Looks like everything is going well, she should wake up in the next few days" the doctor says.

Everyone sighs in relief and thanks him. He walks away into another patients room and everyone sits back down.

**BEEP BEEP BEEP**

The heart monitor starts beeping and everyone starts to panic.

"Doctor! Help! Please!" Tiff yells. The doctor runs into Ally's room and orders everyone to get out. More nurses rush in and they shut the door.

Hayes buries his head into his hands and cries. After about 5 minutes the doctor walks back out of Ally's room. Everyone looks up at him and waits for the news.

"I'm sorry, we did the best we could. Ally Charlotte Wilson didn't make it." the doctor says.

"NOOO!" Hayes yells. "I'm sorry Mr. Grier, she lost too much blood" the doctor replies.

Lauren stands up and cries hysterically. "Ally no. How could this happen to someone as sweet as you" she cries. Everyone hugs each other mourning the loss of Ally, their best friend.

Ally's POV

I open my eyes to see I'm in a place that's full of clouds and I'm wearing a white dress.

"So do you like it here?" A voice says. I turn my head to see Jake my brother who died when I was 6 years old.
(A/N: in chapter 9 he was mentioned)

"Jake!" I shout as I hug him. "Ally, I've missed you so much" he replies.

"Am.. am I dead?" I ask Jake. "No. Well, not yet. You have a decision to either join me and stay here in heaven or to stay with the rest of your family and continue your life" he replies.

"But why do they all think I'm dead if I'm not" I question.

"What you just witnessed was what would happen if you decided to stay here with me" he replies.

"Jake I don't know what to do" I say. "Ally no matter what you decide to do, I'll be here for you" he smiles.

"I'm going to miss you" I say as a tear falls down my cheek.

"Don't cry, I'm always watching over you" he says wiping my tear away.

"Here take this. And whenever you're in trouble hold this tightly and I'll help you decide your decision" he says tying a heart shaped, silver necklace around my neck.

"Thank you" I reply before hugging him tightly. "Now close your eyes and decide what you want to do" Jake says.

I close my eyes and hold onto my necklace.

I open my eyes slowly to see Hayes beside my bed holding my hand and praying. "Hayes" I say quietly.

He looks up to reveal his puffy red eyes. "Ally you're okay" he sighs. "I thought I was going to lose you" he says causing him to cry one last tear.

"I'll go get a doctor and the others" he says standing up. He runs out and after a few seconds the others all run in.

"Ally!" Lauren shouts as she runs over to hug me. "Ow" I wince in pain. "Oh sorry" she says.

A doctor walks in and asks me loads of question like how I'm feeling, what part of my body hurts the most and all of that kind of stuff.

"What you need to get better is medicine and sleep, so the best option is for you to sleep" the doctor says.

"Night Ally" everyone says before walking out the door. I shut my eyes and try to go to sleep.

After around 2 minutes I hear footsteps walk into my room. By recognising his footsteps, I realise it's Hayes. I'm not ready to talk to him yet so I pretend to be asleep.

"Ally, are you asleep?" He whispers. He waits for a few seconds for me to respond, but I don't.

"I'm guessing you're asleep so I'll come back in the morning, sleep tight princess" he whispers.

He walks back to the hall and closes the door. I open my eyes and think to myself. What the hell am I going to do?