Chapter 6

Ally's POV

We all go upstairs to Tiff's room and plop down on her bed

"Let's watch 'The Notebook' Tiff suggests. "Fine" Nash sighs.

Tiff's POV

"Fine" Nash sighs.

Wow he's cute. I know I've only met him but I'm starting to get small feelings for him. Nothing major since we only met like 2 hours ago.

Ally goes downstairs to get soda and popcorn while I put the DVD in my Xbox. Ya I like video games even though people say I'm kinda girly. Not a mean Regina George kind of girly or anything like that. Just because I like the colour pink and have blonde hair I'm considered girly.

As soon as Ally goes outside and shuts the door behind her I turn to Hayes instantly.

"You like Ally don't you?" I ask
"You literally took the words out of my mouth" Nash says.

Hayes looks at us both and smirks. "How did you know?" He asks

"Bro you're joking right? The way you look at her makes it obvious you like her." Nash replies

"You mean the way you look at Tiff?" He responds. I feel my cheeks get hot at those words.

Nash looks over and looks so embarrassed. I actually feel bad.

"It's way too early to tell Ally how I feel so don't expect anything okay?" Hayes says. "Ya ya okay" I replied.

Ally's POV

As I was just about to go up the stairs with the popcorn and soda, I hear my mom calling for me

"Ya mom?" I ask
"Come here" she replies

I walk into the kitchen to see Mom, Dad and Elizabeth laughing and having fun.

"Will you empty the dish washer please?" She asks

"But mooomm-" I whine
"Ally c'mon it will only take a minute" she says giving me a glare to go do it.
"Fine" I groan. Once I'm done I walk back to the kitchen.

"So what are ye doing upstairs?" My dad asks "Well we were just about to watch a movie"

"Sorry honey, but I have to bring Hayes and Nash home now because it's been a long day due to moving and stuff" Elizabeth says.

"Oh okay, I'll go tell them" I answer. I was hoping they would stay for longer though.

"Don't worry darling, you and Tiffany can come over tomorrow and stay for a sleepover if you want" Elizabeth adds.
A smile appears on my face as I nod and run upstairs.

"What took you so long?" "Where's the popcorn!!??" They all ask "Sorry guys but ye gotta go home now but your mom said me and Tiff can stay over tomorrow night".

"Really? Yes!" Hayes says with a smile on his face. "Here I'll give you my number and I'll text you when you can come over" he adds

We all exchange numbers before Nash and Hayes leave with Skylynn and Elizabeth. Will left early so he could go to his friend's house.

Tiff 's POV

"So do you like Hayes?" I ask Ally when the Griers leave

"Ya a bit but we only met so" she says awkwardly. "I get what you mean" I respond.

"With Nash?" She smirks
"Yes with Nash" I smile.

I shoo her out of my room before getting ready for bed. I hop in bed and go on my Instagram. I stare at it in shock as I gained about 100k followers.
I get loads of notifications and check the pictures Nash posted. He posted a photo of just me and him posing. I smile at the picture and screenshot it.

Ally's POV

Wait what? I gained 80k followers on Instagram? I just stare at my phone for a minute as I watch all the notifications come rolling in.

I check Twitter and my phone crashes for a few minutes. I gained 150k followers on it. Thats crazy!

I follow a few people back and check their profile to see them freaking out that I followed them.

I retweet one that says:

@hayesfrickingrier: ALLY FOLLOWED WHAT I CANT BREATHE ASKJBAL

I laugh at the tweet because I'm not even famous and she's freaking out.
I charge my phone and go to sleep

A/N: can ye pleasee tell people about my fanfic if you like it and please vote! Thanks :)