Chapter 12

Ally's POV

"Starbucks?" Hayes asks

"Sure" we all reply

I order my usual caramel hot chocolate and we all sit down.

I try to watch Aidan's every move so I can figure out if he likes Lauren or not.

"Selfie" Hayes says as he holds out his phone and makes the duck face. We all jump into the selfie and pose with peace signs.

"We are such white girls" I say and we all laugh

As we were laughing I caught Aidan staring at Lauren. We all stopped laughing but he was still staring at her and a smile appeared on his face.

Lauren looked up and caught him smiling and smiled back.

I feel Hayes breathe on me as he whispers "Something's going on with these love birds". "I know and we have to make them go out" I whisper back.

"I have a secret plan" he whispers back.

"Aidan, Lauren I'm so sorry but I have to show Ally something I saw in a shop and um.. Ya I gotta go show her" Hayes says but I know it's part of his secret plan.

He grabs my hand and we leave Aidan and Lauren alone in Starbucks.

"So what are we gonna do now?" I ask.

"Well maybe we can go to that new sweets shop called 'Sweets and Treats'"

"Okay and what's next in your secret plan?" I question.

"So first we leave them alone for a bit and then when we go back hopefully they'll be all lovey dovey and then we can go on a double date or something". Hayes replies

"Okay" I reply with a smile

Aidan's POV

Hayes and Ally left me and Lauren stranded so I honestly don't know what to do.

"Um what will we do while we wait for them?" I ask

"God knows when they'll be back so I'm not sure" Lauren laughs.

Man she is so pretty. Like I have never seen anyone as pretty as Ally- I mean Lauren.

Wait. Why did I say Ally? Lauren is the girl I like and I'm thinking about telling her how I feel.

Hayes POV

"Man these are so good" I say as I grab a handful of the sweets I got.

"I'm in heaven right now" Ally replies and I laugh.

"Okay it's been an hour since we left so should we head back?" I ask

Ally agrees and we walk towards Starbucks hand in hand.

As we are walking I notice a girl and a boy hugging outside a window, outside the mall.

I then realise that it's Lauren and Aidan.

I drag Ally to he window to get a closer look and hush her when she begins talking.

Aidan kisses Lauren on the cheek and I see her smiling. She then walks away to a car and leaves Aidan standing there awkwardly.

He pulls out his phone and starts dialing something. He then puts his phone to his ear as my phone rings.

"Hello?" I answer

"Hey Hayes. It's Aidan. I'm leaving now but thanks for today and for bringing Lauren and I'll see ya tomorrow"

"No problem man. See ya bye" I reply and hang up

"Wow the plan actually worked" Ally says shocked

"Are you saying you didn't think it would work?" I tease while hugging her from the side

"Yes actually" she replies and I laugh.

"C'mon let's go home" I say