Chapter 14

A/N: can we pretend that this is their first Magcon and stuff

Ally's POV

I actually can't believe I'm going to Dallas, Chicago and Miami.

And that my Mom and Dad are actually letting me go.

Mahogany is also coming but is getting a different flight to us.

Oh and did I mention that Shawn Mendes is here? Yes Shawn fricking Mendes. And it was kind of awkward because I was wearing my 'Life of the Party' top.

"Guys do y'all wanna go to the arcade or something?" Aaron asks

We all agree and head down to the arcade.

These boys are honestly so nice and are so funny. I'm already getting to know them well.

Jack Johnson lifted me up in the middle of the street and I literally couldn't stop laughing.

When he put me down I noticed Matt vining me so I ran to the camera and screamed at it.

We goof around like this until we arrive at the arcade. There was a bowling arcade there so we get our bowling shoes and head over there.

Tiff was first and she got a strike. I'm literally so jealous of her because she's so good at sports. The only sport I play is volleyball.

Next was me and I only knocked down about 5 pins.

Nash came over to me and said selfie so I smiled but it turned out to be a vine.

At the end of the vine I was like 'Oh shit' and Nash starts laughing.

All of a sudden I feel hands go around my waist which makes me jump a little. I turn around to see Hayes smiling at me.

"Wanna go get a drink?" He asks and I say yes.

As we were walking over I noticed two people who looked like a couple. As we got closer I figured it was Lauren and Aidan.

"Hey guys" I say and they both jump.

"Oh hey Ally. Hey Hayes" Lauren says nervously.

"There you guys are. Hayes it's your turn" we hear a voice say. We turn around to see Cameron and the lads behind him.

They all introduce themselves to Lauren and Aidan who are looking kind of awkward.

"Do y'all wanna join us?" Taylor asks. Lauren and Aidan agree and come back over to the bowling alley with us.

We end up not playing bowling and we sit at a table and talk for a really long time.

"So Aidan you're leaving Sunday?" Jack G asks

"Uh ya and when are y'all leaving?" Aidan replies.

"Next Tuesday" Jacob says.

"So I'm gonna be all alone for three weeks?" Lauren asks. "Sorry baby" I reply while pouting.

"Nah Lauren can come with us I'm sure and maybe Aidan can?" Nash says.

"Are you sersious?" Lauren asks with a huge grin on her face

"I'm sure Bart will let you" Taylor adds

Lauren puts her hands together and looks up to the ceiling and says "Thanks Bart".🙏

"So how many fans will be there?" Hayes asks.

"Around 100 if we are lucky. Maybe less I suppose" Jack J says

"Wow that's amazing" Hayes replies.

"We better get going lads" Nash says and we all agree. We walk home and Hayes gives me a piggy back ride.

We reach my house and Hayes kisses me good night.

"Night babe" Hayes says as he bits his lip and starts to walk towards his house. "Night" I reply.

I go inside and go to my room. Tiff soon comes in and we decide to watch Annabelle.

After the movie I get ready for bed and charge my phone.

"Wanna go to the beach tomorrow with Nash and Hayes because the rest of the lads want to go to some football match" Tiff asks.

"Ya sure" I reply

Tiff leaves the room and I go to sleep.

A/N: 1.8k reads like what? :O That's crazy! Thank you guys so so much and please keep reading x