Chapter 18

Hayes POV

I don't know why but I'm jealous of the boys. Ally is having so much fun with them and I'm feeling left out.

Ever since Ally told me about Aidan I feel like she doesn't actually like me as much as I like her.

I'm pretty sure she saw the tweet that I tweeted because she keeps staring at me.

I suppose everyone's right. I'm shady asf.

"Mom just texted me and said that Hayes, Ally, Tiff and I have to go home" Nash's says.

"Bye guys" Ally says and walks over to me. I smile at her and take her hand.

We all go into Nash's car and head home. "So what was the tweet about?" Ally asks me.

"To be honest the boys were getting on my nerves because you were having such a good time with them. Ya I know, I can get salty" I reply and she laughs.

"Hayes I think the guys are great for laughs and stuff but I love being with you more" she replies.

I smile at her and she returns it.

We arrive home to see Ally's family and my family at the dining table.

"Since it's your last day being here we thought we should have a family dinner" Lily says.

We all sit down at the table. I sit beside Ally and Nash. Abby and Sky are sitting across from me and Ally.

Will also came but he's at the other end of the table with the parents.

"I'm going to miss having all of you around" Mom says and it looks like she's going to cry.

"What am I going to do without y'all for 3 whole weeks?" Lily adds.

"Mom don't worry. Think of it as 3 weeks without fighting" Ally says and we all laugh.

We all have spaghetti bolognese which tastes so nice. Once we are all done Mom stands up.

"Family fun time" she says as she claps her hands.

"Oh god" Nash moans. "C'mon it'll be fun" Mom replies running into the playroom.

She comes back with her hands full with board games.

"Let's play twister first" she says and sets out the mat.

It's my turn first and I have to put my right hand on the red circle. As the game went on it got really hard.

We were all twisted with each other but to be honest it was really fun.

Ally won because we all fell except her. Next we played games like hangman and guess who.

The last game we played was just dance and it was so funny.

"Okay it's 10pm so we better go home" Ally's Dad says.

I peck Ally on the lips before she leaves with her family.

"See y'all tomorrow. Night Hayes" she says before she walks out the door.

I go upstairs to make sure I have everything packed before going to bed.

I honestly can't wait for tomorrow and for the next few weeks.

A/N: fun fact: I'm from Ireland lol