Chapter 28

Ally's POV

I wake up to see that Hayes isn't lying down beside me. I look at Lauren and Cody's bed and they're both still asleep.

I look at the clock to see that it's 7am so I stay in bed and go on my phone. I go through my Instagram feed to see that loads of people are making 'Hally' fan accounts. I stalk their accounts and like my favourite pictures and gifs.

I look up to see Hayes walking out of the bathroom topless. "Morning" I smile.

"Morning babe" he replies with his raspy morning voice.

He crawls onto our bed and hovers over me. "You're so beautiful Ally" he whispers before leaning in for a kiss. I cup his face as we continue to kiss. I could feel his tongue make an entrance in my mouth and I didn't hesitate. I did too as we started to make out. He starts playing with my hair, and I'm finally out of breathe. We both break apart and stare into each other's eyes.

"I love you" he says.

"I love you too" I reply.

We both cuddle as we lay on our bed. He starts playing with my hair and tries to braid it. Hayes is actually really good at braiding to be fair.

Soon I get up to go for my shower. While I'm in there I lean up against the wall and just think about how perfect Hayes is. I hope we last. I never want to lose him.

I hop out of the shower and do my daily routine. Then I blow dry it and apply some moisturiser and mascara. I put on a light purple crop top with light denim, ruffled shorts. I put on my sandals and walk out of the bathroom.

"Oh damn" Hayes winks which causes me to blush. "Shut up" I reply giggling.

"Magcon is starting in 2 hours so should I wake them?" I ask and he nods.

Cody and Lauren look so perfect together. Over night they must have started to cuddle because that's the position they're in now.

"Wake up" I shout as I shake them. They both wake up and stare at me with their eyes half open.

They both get ready so Hayes and I head down to the café to get some breakfast. I order a ham and cheese toastie and Hayes orders eggs, bacon and sausages. We also get a takeaway for Lauren and Cody.

We hold hands across the table as we eat. Somehow he gets ketchup all over his mouth so I pick up a napkin and wipe it off. He just stares at me and smiles.

"What" I ask. He laughs and replies "Nothing".

Suddenly Nash, Cam and Tiff run over to us. "Hey guys" they say and they pull over three chairs to our table.

"Excited for Magcon?" Cam asks and we nod.

"I heard that there's another new person joining today" Nash says.

"What? Who?" I ask.

"I don't know, it's probably not true"

"Guys we better get going" Tiff says and we all head to the event. We go backstage and Hayes and I give Lauren and Cody their breakfast.

"Thanks guys" they reply.

I walk over to the food table and start eating strawberries coated with melted white chocolate.

"Hey Ally" a girl my age says beside me. I look at her confused for a moment because she looks like a fan.

"Hi, what's your name?" I ask still confused. "Meghan" she replies with a smile. "I'm Matt's cousin by the way" she continues.

"Oh cool" I reply.

"Wow Hayes is so good looking, isn't he" she says and I nearly spit out the strawberry I just put in my mouth.

All I do is stare and her and try to figure her out. "Oh sorry, I forgot you're dating him. Don't worry, I would never try to steal him or anything" she laughs and I fake laugh.

As we continue to talk for a while, I realise that she's actually so down to earth. I suppose we started off weirdly but now I think that we're going to be really good friends.

"Opposites attract I suppose" she blurts. I look at her confused and ask what.

"Well you have really blonde, long hair. I have brown, shouldered length hair. You have bright blue eyes. I have green eyes. You're tanned and I'm pale. You're-" she continues and I cut her off. "Ya I get it" I say laughing.

"So where in your room will I be sleeping" she asks. "You're sleeping with us?" I ask and nods with a huge smile. "Um, the couch I suppose" I reply and she agrees.

I walk over to Cody and Lauren and tell them about her. "I don't like her" Lauren says squinting her eyes.

"Lauren, give her a chance. She's actually really sweet" I reply.

I turn around to see that she's talking to Hayes and he looks happy with her which causes me to smile.

Hayes POV

Take me away from her. She keeps trying to flirt with me and tracing her finger up along my arm.

"If you were a triangle, you'd be acute one" she says while laughing and I fake laugh. "Ha that was a good one" I say.

"Excuse me" I say as I walk over to Lauren, Cody and Ally. "Have ye met Meghan yet" I ask with wide eyes.

"Ya she's lovely, isn't she" Ally replies. "Uh ya she is" I respond.

Ally seems to like her so I'm just going to pretend I like her for Ally's sake.

I look back over to Meghan and she winks at me.

This is going to be a long trip.