Chapter 30

Hayes' POV

I wake up to see that everyone in our huge bed is still asleep.

Ally and I are still in the same position as we were last night with her arm around my chest. She looks so cute as she snuggles up to me in her over-sized hoodie and her hood is up. I start to smile as I rub her back.

Suddenly a piece of brown hair pops out of her hood. I jump a little causing her to wake up.

"Oh hey babe, are you ok?" Meghan says as she looks into my eyes. What the actual fuck? She is such a creep but this has already gone too far.

I push her off me as she tries to lean in. "Get off me you physco path!" I whisper because I don't want to wake anyone up. I jump off the bed and search for Ally. I find her over where Meghan was last night.

I run over to her to see that she's still asleep. I kiss her forehead causing her to wake up. "Hey babe" I say and then kiss her on the lips. She smiles and kisses back.

She's still half asleep which is adorable. She starts to look around and looks really confused.

"W-wasn't I over there somewhere" she asks confused. I debate in my head whether or not I should tell her about Meghan.

"You must have sleep walked" I say fake smiling. "Oh" she replies.

"Do you want to go back to our room so we can have showers?" I ask and she nods. I take her hand as we make our way over to the door.

"Hey" Meghan says and we both stop. I pull Ally's hand signifying that we should continue to walk but she stays put.

"Hey" Ally replies smiling. I still don't understand how she doesn't realise how fake Meghan is but she only sees the good in people.

"Where are you two heading?" Meghan asks. "To our room to get ready" Ally replies. Meghan smiles as she walks towards us. "Great, I'll come too" she says. I turn around and roll my eyes.

First I hop into the shower quickly and dry my hair. I brush my teeth and hair before walking out with a towel around my waist.

I walk towards Ally and wrap my arms around her waist as we smash lips. We pull out and she bites her lip. I love it when she does that.

"You guys need to get a room" Meghan says laughing. Ally laughs as well and apologies.

"Nah, you're the one who needs to get a room" I say which causes Meghan to stare at me in shock.

"You heard me, pack up and leave" I say sternly. "Hayes" Ally warns as she smacks my stomach.

"He's only joking" Ally tells Meghan before going into the shower.

Meghan just stands there as I walk away from her.

"Finally she's gone, we can have our alone time" Meghan smirks at me.

"I've a girlfriend if you haven't noticed" I say as I put a top on.

"Hayes. I know you want to kiss me. Don't act like you don't" she winks.

"You're disgusting" I reply.

To be honest she is pretty cute but has a shitty personality. And she certainly isn't pretty enough for me to break up with Ally.

Finally Lauren and Cody come back so Meghan can leave me alone.

Once we are all ready everyone heads down to the Magcon meet and greet.

"Omg Hayes I love you so much. Thank you so much for being there for me all the time" a fan cries.

"I love you so much gorgeous" I reply as I hug her. She sobs on my shirt as all of her friends take pictures.