Chapter 22

Ally's POV

We arrive back to the hotel and there's no fans waiting. Gary the driver said that apparently the hotel called the cops because guests were complaining about them.

"I wonder if the boys are back yet" I say. "I doubt it so can I hang in your room while I wait?" Tiff asks and Lauren and I agree.

As we head up to our floor we hear nothing but silence. "Yep, the boys aren't home yet" I say and we all giggle.

I open the door to see shirts all over the floor. "What the-?" I say. Suddenly all the boys jump out topless with water guns and they squirt us until we are soaked to the skin.

"Guys what the actual fuck?!" Tiff screams. "Hayes I'm going to kill you!" I say as I jump on him. "No stop! I'm getting wet" he shouts.

"My fricking mascara" Lauren shouts which makes us all laugh.

"Ok guys lets leave before this room turns into the Pacific Ocean" Nash says.

"Why the Pacific Ocean?" Cameron asks. "I don't know? Why not?" Nash replies.

"Well why not the Atlanic Ocean?" Cameron continues to bicker as they head out the door.

"Guys shut up" Jacob says before slamming the door.

Now the only ones left in the room are me, Lauren and Hayes.

"Guys, since there's only two double beds, who's sleeping with who?" Lauren asks.

"Well I probably won't be sleeping with you so?" Hayes laughs.

"Oh ya" Lauren laughs. "Okay who will be sleeping with Ally?" She continues.

"I don't really mind" I say. "I will!" They both shout.

"Am, I think I'm going to sleep with Hayes" I say.

"Fine. As long as ye don't have sex" Lauren says. Both of our eyes widen and slap her. "What? I'm just making things clear" she adds.

I can't even look at Hayes because I'm so embarrassed. There's an awkward silence for quite a while until Hayes finally breaks it. "Shall I order a room service?"

"Sure I'll have chicken curry" I say and Lauren says the same.

Hayes orders our room service and after 15 minutes it finally arrives.

"Finally I'm so hungry" I say. "Me too" Hayes says.

After our food we all have showers and we hop into bed.

Hayes cuddles up to me and kisses the top of my head. I feel him breathing his hot breathe that trickles down my spine and makes me feel safe. That's when I drift off to sleep.

Bob's POV

Hey guys I'm Bob. I'm no God but I see everything. I feel everyone's emotions. I can connect with them.

At the moment Hayes and Ally are together and are happy. But the question is.. Will this relationship last forever?

Stay tuned to find out. This isn't the last you'll see of me. You know you love me XOXO -Bob

A/N: Follow me on Twitter : twerkinithayes
Follow me on Instagram: hayesunicorn