Chaper 1| Intro chapter

PART ONE:

Twitter & Instagram: pearlygrier

Ally's POV

Hi, my name is Ally. I'm 15 years old and I'm currently on my summer holidays. I have long, blonde hair and blue eyes. I've many friends at school but my best friend is Lauren.

"Mom!" I shout through the hallway of my house

"Yes Ally?" She asks as she walks out the kitchen door

"I'm going to Lauren's house until 4" I respond as I run upstairs to get ready.

I brush my long blonde hair and leave it as that because it is naturally straight.

I put on my galaxy crop top that says 'Hakuna Matata' with my high waisted denim shorts. I then put on my denim vans before walking into the bathroom.

I brush my teeth and smile to myself with my white, straight teeth as I got my braces off two weeks ago.

I check my phone to see that I got a text from Lauren saying she would be here to collect me at 12.

I haven't seen Lauren for a week since she was in North Carolina on holidays. She left the day after we got our summer holidays.

It's only 11.45 so I jump on my bed and decide to go through my Instagram feed while I wait.

As I scroll through my news feed I notice Hayes Grier put up a post.
I'm not really a huge fan of him but I think he's really cute and is funny on vine.

The only background information I know about him is that he has 2 brothers and one sister.

@hayes_instagram: Ready to move to..

*Ding dong*

"Ally, Lauren is here!" My mom screams from the front door.

I run down the stairs and say "See ya at 4" while smiling as I run to Lauren's car.

"Sorry were late sweety" Lauren's mom Alison says. "When we were coming back from the airport a moving van drove in front of us and it was terribly slow" Alison continues. "It's okay" I respond.

As soon as we get to Lauren's house we go straight to the kitchen to get some snacks and run to her bedroom.

A/N: This is my first book so sorry for any mistakes.

Sorry the first few chapters are short and boring but trust me, they get better!

Please vote and please keep reading and commenting :)