Chapter 37

Lauren's character is supposed to look like Madi Burton☺️ For those of you who don't know who she is, click on the picture above.

Ally's POV

"So Lauren will you go to the double date with me?" Cody asks with a huge smile.

"Sure" Lauren says and smiles back. "Lets go get ready" I say with excitement pulling her hand.

I open the wardrobe and examine my clothes. "What kind of date is it?" I ask. Hayes and Cody look at each and nod. "Fancy" Hayes smirks.

"Oh okay" I reply. "Well aren't you guys going to leave?" Lauren adds.

"We have to get ready too!" Cody replies. "Well you can't see us until we're ready so go to Nash's room" I say.

"Fine but be ready at 5.50pm and meet us in the lobby" they groan and grab their stuff and leave.

I smirk at Lauren and continue to look through my wardrobe. "Ohhh how about this?" I ask while holding my white, laced, body-con dress against me.

"Oh my god, you look fabulous! Try it on" Lauren squirms. I giggle and put it on.

"It's a yes for me" she says excitedly.

"Ok let's find a dress for you" I say. "I like this one" Lauren says holding a light blue, peplum dress.

She tries it on and swirls. "Swit swoo" I whistle and we both laugh.

"Okay now let's do our hair" I say and Lauren nods.

Lauren picks up the curler and I pick up my straightener. Even though my hair is naturally straight I had to straighten it because it went a bit wavy after I had my shower. I do a hairband braid and brush it once more.

"And lastly makeup" Lauren groans. I put on a creamy eye shadow, eyeliner and mascara.

"That's so unfair. You're so good at makeup and you rarely even wear it" Lauren says with a pouty face. I do her eyes the same as mine and we both put on a bit of lipgloss.

Luckily we never have spots so we don't need to put on foundation.

And we are finished. Finally.

***

"We better get going, its 5.45pm" I say and we make our way to the lobby. We hop into the lift and give a quick look into the mirror before the door opens.

As the door opens, Hayes and Cody look up as their jaws slowly drop. They stare at us as we walk towards them.

"Hi" I say awkwardly as Hayes continues to stare at me.

"Babe you look so beautiful" he says which causes me to blush. Hayes pecks me on the lips which causes me to blush even more.

What the hell is wrong with my cheeks. Stop fricking lighting up.

"Ally? Lauren?" I hear a voice say. I turn around to see Matt and Shawn behind us. "Oh hey" I smile.

"You look gorgeous" Shawn says with his mouth open.

"She does, doesn't she" Hayes says putting his hands around my waist tightly. I look back at him to see he's gritting his teeth and he's tensing up.

"All get in for a photo" Matt says holding up his phone. The four of us smile at the camera for ages until he finally gets a picture that isn't blurry.

"Have fun kids. Don't stay out too late" Matt says sounding as if he's my dad. "Ya" Shawn says awkwardly.

****

"So where are we going?" Lauren asks. "You'll see" Cody replies with a smirk.

We arrive to the beach but there's a huge tent set up. Inside there's one table and Nash as our waiter standing beside it. He's holding a tray and is wearing a suit. Roses and flowers are spread all across the sand and classical violins are playing in the background.

"Good evening ladies and gentlemen. Voila, your table" he says in a posh accent and walks behind the tent.

Hayes pulls my chair out for me and I sit down. "Thank you" I say. "Anything for my lady" he smiles. Aw.

Cam arrives to our table and is also wearing a suit. "Voila, your menus" he says handing us pieces of paper that says 'Cash at your service'. I laugh at the name and open the menu.

All across the paper says 'Spaghetti Bolognese'. Great choices here.

Nash appears again but this time is wearing a fake moustache. "I moustache you a question" he says laughing at his own joke. We all join in and laugh. "May I take your orders" he asks.

"I would like the spaghetti bolognese please" we all say while handing him our menus.

We hear microwaves bing and they arrive again a few minutes later with our spaghetti bolognese.

To be fair it was actually really nice.

I look up at Cody who looks really nervous. He keeps shaking his leg and tapping his fingers against the table.

"Um can I say something" he stutters. I don't know why he's being so nervous, she's obviously going to say yes.

"Um Lauren" he begins taking her hand. "The first time I set my eyes on you, I knew you would be the one. My heart started beating and my body froze. Then, when I was told I was staying in the same room as you my heart jumped out of my skin" he says.

"I'm really bad at this, I'm sorry" he says looking at the ground. Hayes pats him on the back signalising to continue.

"Anyways Lauren Turner, will you do the honours of being my girlfriend?" He finally says.

"Yes" she smiles. He lets out a sigh and then crashes his lips against hers.

"Awww" Cam and Nash say in unison.

I look at Hayes and smile. He crashes his lips on mine and pulls apart. "What was that for?" I ask.

"I love you Ally" he says.

"I love you too" I smile.