Chapter 20

Ally's POV

As we hop into the limo, the driver hands us each a smoothie with a mini umbrella sticking out on top.

I've never been in a limo before so I'm literally so excited.

We all start taking selfies, making vines and snapchat stories so basically the usual.

I post a selfie of me and Aaron on Instagram and we are both doing the peace sign with a serious face.

I lie my head on Hayes shoulder and go on Instagram. He kisses me on the top of my head and puts his arms around me.

According to Bart the events are in the hotel as well. We have four events and three days off.

We finally reach the hotel but I can't see anything out the window because huge trees are in the way.

Hayes is the first person to step out of the limo and says to himself "Woah".

He gives me his hand and I ask "What?" and as soon as I step outside I say "Woah".

Hundreds of screaming fans are waiting outside the hotel and are being held back by security guards and barriers. I honestly thought that about one hundred would come to each event.

Then I think to myself, if this is the amount of people waiting for us a day before the first event, imagine the amount coming tomorrow.

Everyone else steps outside of the limo and we all walk towards the fans. I take loads of selfies on fan's phones and on mine.

One girl couldn't talk to me because she was crying so much. I hug her over the barrier trying to comfort her and a security guard comes over. "Ally it's time to go check in to your room" he says. "Ya one minute" I say because I want to meet some more fans.

The girl who was crying takes a selfie with me and I hug her once more. I then start blows kisses to the fans.

I get a surprise from Hayes as he wraps his arms around me and kisses my cheek.

All of the fans start screaming and I hear screams of "Hally".

We all go inside and we can still hear the screaming fans from inside the hotel.

We check in and head up to our rooms. Four people go in each room but in my room we only have Hayes, me and Lauren.

"Can we go to a football game?" Cameron asks.

"You're kidding? Nah I'll stay and I'm pretty sure Ally will too" Tiff says and I agree.

"Okay well see you later babe" Hayes says and they all leave the hotel.

"Let's go unpack and then we can go shopping" Tiff says.

"Okay let's go" I reply.