Chapter 7

Ally's POV

I wake up to my alarm ringing in my ear. I yawn and stretch before I get out of bed

I go to the bathroom and decide to go for a shower

Once I come out I dry my hair a little with my towel before using my hair dryer.

I brush my hair and plait it in a fishtail braid. It takes me forever since it's so long. I pull at my hair to make it look a bit looser causing a few strands of hair to fall out.

I put on a tie dye crop top and high waisted shorts along with my white vans on.

I put on very light make up which includes a small bit of foundation and mascara. I only wear eyeliner occasionally.

I walk over to my phone to see a message from Hayes

Hayes😝💕: Gooood morning! I've got a few plans for today😃 If you want, Nash said he will drive you and I to the mall and we can go see a movie or something
Hayes x

To Hayes😝💕: Morning! Sure that sounds great😊 what time?
Ally x

Hayes😝💕: About 30 minutes? We'll collect you
Hayes x

I read the message and put it in my pocket. I grab my purse and run down the stairs to get some breakfast.

I eat Cookie Crisps as I scroll through Instagram. I gained about 30k more followers over night and they start liking my really old pictures

I was going to post a picture of a selfie me and Hayes took on my phone but I looked really ugly so nah

*Ding dong*

Before opening the door I scream "Mom I'm going to the mall with Hayes, bye".

I walk out to see Hayes looking nervous and fidgeting with his fingers

"Hey is something wrong?" I ask
"Hey no sorry nothing's wrong" he says so I just ignore it.

Hayes POV

As I wait at the door for Ally I start to think. Should I ask her out or is it too soon? I don't even notice that Ally opened the door and I'm playing with my fingers.

I look up and see Ally looking stunning. Her hair is in a loose plait and it still looks amazing on her.

"Hey is something wrong?" She asks
"Hey no sorry nothing's wrong" I respond.

She smiles as I take her hand and walk her to Nash's car. I open the door for her and she blushes as she hops in
I think to myself again. There's no point in planning what will happen. I'll ask her out if I feel that Ally and I are ready.

We step out of the car as we reach our destination. "Thanks for the ride Nash" I say. "Anytime bro" he responds

We walk into the mall and Ally runs over to Forever 21 instantly. I laugh at her as we walk in and I follow her as she looks through the crop top section.

"Oh my god, I'm in paradise" she says as she picks out a top. She looks through more of them and picks up about 3 more. "These are so cute! Don't you think?" She asks. "Oh my god gurl, they are totally cute" I mimic her in a ratchet girl voice.

She hits my arm a little while smirking as she walks over to the cash register.
I give the cash register lady the money for the tops and take the bag so she doesn't have to carry it.

"Hayes what are you-" she says but I cut in. "Now what kind of gentleman would I be if I let you pay?" I ask.

"Most boys" she says quietly.

I laugh and respond "Well not me"
She gives me a smile with her perfect teeth saying "Why thank you, but no more okay?" "Okay."

We walk out and I brush my hand against hers. She notices and intertwines her fingers with mine. I look down at her as I'm a bit taller than her and smile. We swing our hands slightly as we head towards the cinema.

"Two tickets for the Maze Runner please" I ask the lady and the counter.

"Here you are, enjoy".

I buy the expensive popcorn before we head to the cinema gate 4. We find seats in the middle and we sit down.

Ally's POV

I take out my phone and go on Instagram. I take a selfie of us smiling normally for once and post it with the caption:

@ally_wilson22: @hayes_instagram 💖

The movie starts and we start eating the popcorn. Hayes does the hand over my shoulder move but I obviously don't mind. I rest my head on his shoulder and he kisses the top of my head.

Wow my first Hayes Grier kiss. I start to think are we moving too fast? Nah we're young. Life's too short to take things slow.

Hayes POV

When the movie ends, we walk out hand in hand. "Wow that movie is amazing" Ally says. I smile at her and then look at her in the eyes.

She stops talking because she knows I'm about to say something next.

"Ally, I know we only met yesterday but there's just something about you that's different to every other girl- in a good way!" I reassure her

"I really like you Ally and I-"

I was interrupted by her soft lips crashing onto mine. Our lips moved in sync and I get millions of butterflies in my stomach. I felt so many sparks, it was truly unbelievable.

She pulled apart but we're still holding onto each other.

"I really like you too Hayes" she responds. I smile at those words.

Ally's POV

That kiss was incredible. I had millions of butterflies in my stomach and I definitely felt sparks.

"I really like you too Hayes" I respond.

He smiles and takes a deep breathe.

"Well then, Ally Wilson, will you be my girlfriend?" He asks

"Yes Hayes of course!" I respond.