Chapter 46

Ally's POV

I wake up from the sound of someone's footsteps walking around the room. I look up to see Cody walking into the bathroom.

Everyone is up but it looks like they only woke up like 5 minutes ago because no one is ready.

"Morning" I say as I stretch. I catch eye contact with Hayes but I quickly look away. I walk over to my wardrobe and pick out my clothes. I change into my white ripped shorts and my tie dye, light blue tank top.

I brush my hair and decide to keep it down because it's really straight.

Once everyone's ready we head down to the hall and go back stage.

Today's our last Magcon day which is really upsetting. I've really enjoyed it here and I never want to leave. Of course I miss my family and friends back in LA but I love it here.

Everyone eats at the food table and we practice our dances and stuff for when the event starts.

"Hey babes" Shawn says walking towards me. "Hey handsome" I reply jokingly.

"I'm going to miss singing on stage so much" he says sticking out his bottom lip. "Me too" I reply mimicking him.

"Um are you and Hayes back together?" He whispers to me. "No why?" I ask confused. "Because he keeps staring over at you" he whispers.

I look to the side to see Hayes talking to Cam but he keeps looking over. "Just ignore him" I sigh.

****

"Good afternoon Chicago!" Mahogany shouts. The fans cheer in response as we all walk on stage.

They all start shouting ship names like 'Tash' and 'Lody' but most of them shout out 'Hally'. I feel really tempted to tell them that we've broken up but I know that, it would just break their hearts.

"Let's start off with some dancing!" Taylor shouts. The fans scream as 'Lipgloss' plays and we all start doing the dance routine.

We all do the body roll and then cris-cros our legs, all at the same time. Once the song is over we start doing more dances to songs such as "All about that bass" and "Want you to want me".

Once the dances are over Nash takes the microphone. "Can everyone of the Magcon cast please sit down" he speaks into the microphone.

Everyone on stage sits down and crosses their legs.

"So as you may know, Ally was recently been in a car accident. She nearly lost her life and caused all of us to nearly get a heart attack" he laughs. I giggle as he continues on.

"So while she was in hospital we decided to dedicate part of this event to show all of you guys a video of how amazing she is. And by the way, that's why we had your phone, to get some of these pictures." he says gesturing to the huge screen behind us.

"So here it goes" Nash says as the video begins. I cup half my face into my hands while I watch the video. I am absolutely dreading the embarrassing pictures and videos.

It starts off with a short video of me and Tiff, that we made about 2 years ago. At the start my face is really close to the camera and I start asking questions to myself like "Is this on?" and "Tiff how do you work this thing?". Then I move away from the camera and Tiff and I begin to or attempt to dance.

I start to shake my head laughing while everyone laughs. Then pictures from all of the Magcon trips appear on the screen.

First is pictures of me on nearly everyone's backs and then selfies. The one of Cameron and I doing the püma face pops up causing everyone to laugh.

Then pictures appear of the selfies we took at the dinner when the Griers first moved to LA, where it all began.

A video pops up of Nash whispering "Smack cam". Then he runs over to me and smacks my cheek with whipped cream. I look at him shocked before I start to chase him.

Then another video appears from the time, where all of the boys started to squirt us with water guns. I jump on top of Hayes and then Lauren screams "My fricking mascara!" which causes all of the fans to scream.

Watching all of these videos and pictures makes me cry because I can never repeat this experience ever again.

The final segment of the video is all pictures, vines and videos of Hayes and I.

First is a vine from the time Nash and Tiff came into the room and we were cuddling. The fans start to make "Aww" noises which causes me to cry even more.

Pictures from the beach and the hotels come up of us kissing and selfies appear on the screen.

The video ends on the picture of Hayes and I kissing under the water, my favourite picture.

I bury my face into my hands as I cry. "Ally" a voice says into the microphone. I look up to see Hayes standing there with a bunch of roses in his hands.

I stand up but there's still a huge distance between us.

"Ally, I know I've told you before but I'm sorry for everything I've done in the past. I took you for granted and when I nearly lost you in the hospital, my heart literally broke into one million pieces. Ally Charlotte Wilson, I love you so so much and I never, ever, want to lose you" he says into the microphone.

I wipe away my tears and run up to him. I jump into his arms and he spins me around. I gaze into his beautiful blue eyes and crash my lips upon his.

"I love you too Benjamin Hayes Grier" I reply.

The crowd cheers and everyone around us joins them. Hayes puts me down and hugs me tightly.

"I never want to lose you again" he repeats.