Chapter 27

Ally's POV

I wake up to my alarm clock ringing in my ear. Hayes and I hop up in shock and look over at Lauren's bed to see that she's sound asleep. "How can she not hear it?" Hayes says and we both laugh.

It's 4am so I'm exhausted.

We both hop onto Lauren's bed which causes her to moan "Get off me ye fat potatoes".

"Lauren c'mon, we're going to MIAMI!" I shout which causes her to hush me and say "Indoor voices please".

Finally she gets up and we all get ready. We hop into the showers and then I do my daily routine. I dress into white, ripped shorts and a blue, Hollister tank top with flip flops, seeing as we are going to Miami.

I tie a hoodie around my waist so that I can wear it at the airport because I always get really cold at airports.

Hayes keeps walking around the room trying to find his top so I can't, but stare at his gorgeous, toned abs.

"Watcha staring at?" He asks smirking. I come back from my trance and look back up to his face. "Um, nothing" I reply and continue packing my bag.

I look back up to see that he's too busy packing so I stare at his abs again.

Once we are done packing we carry all of our bags downstairs to the reception to see the others waiting for us.

"I'll carry your bags to the taxi" Bart says as he lifts my bags.

"Thanks Bart".

We all hop into different taxis and head to the airport. We arrive there to see that about 20 fans are waiting for us.

They all scream and shout our names that causes my heart to warm. Whenever I'm with fans they somehow make me feel safe and special. I hug them and take pictures with them. One fan even asked me to write my name on her forehead.

*Flight to Miami go to gate 11*

The intercom says and we all have to leave the fans.

"Miami here we come" I say as we walk towards the security place.

**(Skipping the airport stuff again)**

We board the plane and this time I sit with Lauren and Hayes. "At least we will be able to sleep this time" Hayes says and we both laugh.

But it turns out, Lauren is even worse to sit beside then Matt.

Last time Matt would just shout everything he said and woke us up constantly but this time was worse.

Lauren kept chewing really loudly and crumpling her sweet wrappers really loudly. She also sang high pitch during the whole flight and woke Hayes and I up constantly.

At least I got an hour and a half of sleep.

When we exit the airplane I instantly feel the Miami sun beam on my skin.

We walk into the airport to see a younger version of Cam sitting and waiting for us. He then notices us and stands up to hug Cam.

"Hey guys. My name is Cody" he says with a smile.

We all introduce ourselves and I notice that he keeps staring at Lauren and trying to catch her eye.

We all head towards a sign that says 'Magcon' and follow the limo man out of the airport. He isn't the same limo man from Dallas but I'm still going to call him Gary.

Gary drives us through the city of Miami as we all gaze in awe at the amazing weather and beaches. He drives us to our hotel and this time there are no fans waiting because security weren't allowing them to come to the hotel.

We check in to the hotel and head up to our rooms. We all unpack our suitcases and then lie down on our beds.

It might be a bit awkward tonight because Lauren and Cody have to sleep in the same bed and they hardly know each other.

I can't get over how alike Cody and Cam are. Personality and looks wise.

Cody tells us that he's going to be staying with us for the rest of the trip and that he moved to LA, beside Cam's house which is about 10 minutes away from Hayes and my estate.

"Is anyone else hungry or is it just me?" Hayes asks and we all nod.

We all head down to the café downstairs as Hayes and I intertwine out fingers. Lauren and Cody walk behind us and all I can hear is them talking and laughing.

They look really cute together.

I jump on Hayes back as he gives me a piggyback ride down to the café. We order two pizzas to share which were delicious in case you're wondering.

We all head back up to our room and lie back down on our beds.

To be honest all I want to do is sleep for the rest of the day.

"Shall we have a movie day?" Lauren asks and we all agree.

I know that I'm just going to fall asleep so I change into my pyjamas before hopping into bed. We decide to watch "White Chicks" first so I cuddle up to Hayes in bed.

I look over at Lauren and Cody to see that they look a tinsy bit awkward but look fairly close to each other.

I look back at Hayes and kiss his cheek before sleep takes over me.