Chapter Five

Morgan

SPLAT!

Whoa, what the heck was that?  I get out of bed and rush over to the window where something had obviously hit it considering there'ss water all over the outside of it.  At this point, I am highly confused because I have been asleep this whole time.  All of a sudden there's no doubt in my mind that this has to have something to do with Niall. 

He is always up to something.

“What in the world are y'all doing?”  Storming out of the cabin as quick as I could, I make it to the porch just in time to see everyone freeze in the position they're in. Some hold water guns and others hold blown up water balloons. Each kid looking at me like I have just grown a second head.  

“We’re just having a water fight, Miss Morgan.  Mr. Niall said that it was okay." Finally someone has the guts to come forward and tell me what's going on. Too bad it isn't a kid I recognize, so he must be in Niall's cabin. 

“Did he now?  And where is Mr. Niall?”  All the kids point to the huge tree that is right next to the the cabin, and I swear not one of them hesitating. No one wanted to be the one to take the blame, so they're making sure their counselor is the one who gets to be to feel my rath.

“Thanks for rating me out kids.”  He pops out from behind, placing his water gun down by his side. “I'm sorry. We didn't mean to hit the window, but I was about to come wake you anyways. One of them just beat me to it.”

“I'm sure that's the case, but you're right. I needed to be woken up anyways. Now, who’s idea was this in the first place?”  Once again everyone points at Niall, and his face drops in disappointmen. I can't help but let out a slight chuckle. “I thought so.  Hey Luke, can I borrow your squirt gun real quick?” 

I call over one of the boys in my cabin that just happened to be the closest kid near me. Handing me his toy, I can tell that it still has water in it, which is all too convenient. Who am I too complain? This is just what I need to get back at Niall. Without another word, I aim the squirt gun at him, and a stream of water makes its way all the way over to the blonde.

“Hey, what was that for?!”  He yells out as soon as the water reaches him. His light blue shirt now has a beautiful darkk spot in it, which I think fits nicely. 

“'Cause I felt like it!”  With a big smile, I walk back into the cabin to put on a fresh pair of clothes. I have been in these dirty ones since the kickball game yesterday, so there is no doubt I probably smell gross. 

___

Dinner time finally rolls around, and I don't think I could be any happier about it. I haven't eaten all day besides the few times Niall brought graciously brought a few left over snacks he had statched away in his bags for some reason. There's no point in questioning it; I was just too hungry. 

“Hey, everyone! Did you missed me?” Just as I expected, the whole table full of kids jump up and coem over to greet me with hugs. “I’m taking that as a yes!  Niall take good care of you today, right?” 

I got plenty of answers such as 'yes’ and ‘we had a lot of fun.'  It's really nice to have someone like him around, especially in a time of need like I had earlier today. I don't think I have ever had a person in my life that would be as willing to help with a situation like that and take on about sixteen different kids, just so I can have time to rest. Like who honestly does something like that besides Niall?

“What's up, Morgan!”  Niall comes, wrapping his arms around me from behind to hug me and even nuzzeling his head in between my neck and shoulder. For only a second did I want him to move, but I end up getting used to the feel of it, only to lose it moments later.  When he lets go of me, he actually then takes my hand and guides me over to the counter where the food is usually served.