The Wedding*

Soooo...yyeahhh....I have been thinking a lot about this, and every time I go to my profile and scroll past this story, I feel bad because most of you want a sequel...yet there isn't one! Well this isn't quite a sequel, but I hope it will make y'all happy for now. This chapter is just going to be like a little one shot describing Niall and Morgan's wedding, and I reallllyyyyyyy hope at least some of you like it! I will try not to make it too cheesy...pinky promise! :) 

---Niall's POV

Dang it. This tie just does not seem to want look right. I untie it once more and attempt to get it right this time. Everything else is where they are supposed to be except for this stupid tie. Who made me wear this thing anyways? 

Oh yeah...she did. 

Of course I would agree to wear one just for Morgan, and she is probably the only person who I would ever do it for. This day is all about her, and I promised that I would do everything I had to do to make it perfect, even if it included wearing a tie. 

"Having trouble?" My dad's reflection appears in the mirror, and I turn around, thankful he has shown up at just the right time. I throw my hands up in the air defeat. "How did I know?"

He takes the tie off of me and puts it around his own neck. Apparently it is easier to tie one when it's around your own neck rather than someone else's, but obviously I would not know that. When he finishes, he quickly slips it off and hands it to me. 

"Thanks," Taking it from him, I gently put over my head and tighten it around my collar. The darn thing finally looks how it is supposed to be.

"Are you getting nervous?" My dad asks me as he takes a seat on the end of my bed. 

Surprisingly, my beautiful bride-to-be decided on having our wedding in the backyard of my parents home. Morgan has always admired my mother's gardens, so I guess it really wasn't that big of a shock. It is just that I always imagined marrying her in a big church surrounded by anyone and everyone we knew. Instead, here I am standing in my childhood room, gettind ready to marry the girl of my dreams just in the backyard that I always played in as a kid. 

Weird...isn't it?

"A little," I finally answer my dad. It is not that I am nervous about getting married, I am nervous about seeing her. I can already picture being in this white dress that goes all the way down to the ground, and she has her hair flowing over her shoulders in big waves. It's cheesey...whatever, but that is just how I see it. As soon as I see her, it will be very difficult to not whisk her away and get the honeymoon started early.

"Don't be. Don't even think about all those people out there. It is only you and her...no one else," his words are some what calming but aren't really helping. I hadn't even thought about how we will be in front of most of our friends and family. Now, I am getting nervous about messing something up.

I am really glad to know that Morgan's parents were actually able to make it all the way over to Ireland for the wedding. We sent them an invitation, hoping they would come. It honestly did not take as much convincing as I thought it would to get them to be here, and Morgan could not be happier to have her dad be able to walk her down the isle. 

"I know, I know. I just kind of what to get it over with, so it can be just me and her for a few days. The past months, we have had none stop wedding this, wedding that. It is just time for me and my...wife...to have some alone time," Calling her my wife will definitely have to be something I will need to get used to, but I don't really mind. Ever since her and I were younger, I always knew that someday I would be able to call her that. It was only inevitable.