Chapter Twenty-five

--Niall

Morgan hasn’t called or texted me in hours.  This is all so weird because she knows that we need to discuss what is going on with the whole living situation.  I don’t understand what is going on, and it is starting to worry me a little bit. 

I don’t want to end up like Liam and his girlfriend, Danielle.  I really care about Morgan, so I don’t want to lose her over something that is so stupid. I am starting to get stressed out, so I decide to play some FIFA to try and get my mind off of this.

Forty-five minutes later, I start to get bored, and Morgan still hasn’t tried to get a hold of me.  I call her again to see if she will actually answer.

“Hi sorry I couldn’t answer you’re call! Leave me a message, and I will try to get back to you!” 

I get her voicemail once again.  I am starting to get really frustrated at this point.  She and I really need to talk…and now! I set my phone down on me bed, and walk across the hall to the bathroom.

I want you to hit the pedal, heavy metal, show me you care…

I hear my phone going off, so I quickly finish washing my hands, and I rush back over to me bedroom.  I pick up the phone knowing it’s Morgan because that is the ringtone I set for her.

“Hey! Finally! I thought I would never talk to you.”  I sit down on my bed waiting for her response.

“I know…I am sorry! I went over to my parent’s house for dinner, and I guess I left my phone at my apartment because I was in a rush.”

“Oh okay! That makes a lot more sense than what I thought.  I thought you were ignoring me because you had bad news.”  I get up and walk out into the hall, and I begin to pace back and forth.

“Oh gosh no! I actually have really good news!” She pauses for a few seconds.  I guess it was to add effect or something.  “I talked to my parents, and they are more than okay with me moving over there.” 

I have no idea what t say right now.  I am so excited that I am speechless.

“Are you serious?  I can’t believe this! I wish I was with you right now, so I could pick you up and swing you around!”  I cannot help but smile like a complete idiot.

“I am so serious!  I have already gotten my suitcases out to pack my clothes! Oh when do you think you will be able to come back to help me?”

“You would! But I think I will be able to come back in about three days.  Will that be okay?” At this point, I have stopped pacing and am standing in the middle of my hallway picking at some paint that is chipping away on my doorway.

“That is perfect! I want to get most of my packing done before you get here.  Plus I have to talk to my friend to see if she will live here while I am with you.”

“Awesome! Well I will let you go. It is late here.  I will call you tomorrow!  Sweet dreams love”

I can here her giggle on the other line.

“Okay! Talk to you later!” She hangs up first. I am so happy right now I don’t even think I can get to sleep.

--

On the plane once again, but this time it is for a really good reason.  I am going to get my girlfriend to bring her back with me to Ireland.  I still cannot believe this is happening.  I would have never thought in a million years that I would be getting my girlfriend from America to bring her back with me to my home on the other side of the world.