Chapter Twenty-nine

**Here is a long chapter for you guys! This one is dedicated to ienjoytacos because she is just fabulous! She has also said so many good things about this story, so I thinks she deserves a little dedication! :)) Hope you enjoy this chapter, and be sure to comment/vote if you do!**

Niall-

“Okay, we are at the airport. There is no turning back now. Do we need to call everyone to make sure they are safe and not in any accident?” I laugh a little bit to show Morgan that I am just kidding.

She doesn’t find it very funny though. Since she is walking in front of me, she stops and twists around to face me.

“Don’t play like that, Niall! You know how I felt when I found out about what happened to Josh!” She turns back around and continues to walk towards the gates. “I guess we can sit here and wait for our plane to be called.”

She points over at a couple chairs that are grouped together.

“Are you ready for this long plane ride? It’s an eight hour flight!”

 She looks over at me with a big smile on her face.

“I am so ready for this. I can’t wait to finally go home with you.”

What she said really got to me. Home. I never knew that word would mean so much t me. She is actually considering my home to be hers too. That means she is willing to make this relationship last as long possible.

She leans for a hug, but I stop her and lift her head up towards me. I feel like it was a good time to show my love for her with a kiss.

“Sorry, I just had t.” The corner of my mouth curves up creating a slight smile which she gladly returns.

“Flight to London, England is now boarding.” A woman announces the next flight that is beginning to board, but she talks so quickly that I can hardly understand her.

“What did she say? I only heard ‘is now boarding’” I look over at Morgan hoping she would have a helpful answer.

“I actually don’t know. It sounded like she said that somewhere to Ireland is boarding.” I see her look down at her watch. “It is around that time we should be getting on our plane, so I guess that’s us.”

The two of us gather the few things we have with us that we are going to take on the plane. We make our way to the gate, but it is closed.

“I guess we were at the wrong gate,” I say before turning around. I see a lady sitting down in a chair next to Morgan and me, so I decide to ask her. “Excuse me…which gate is the next boarding flight at?”

She quickly glances away from her phone and up at me.

“I think it is gate ten.” She then goes back t going through her phone.

“Thank you,” I respond hoping she hears me, but it doesn’t seem like it.

“Well we’re at gate 8, so we have to find ten. It should be somewhat close, right?” Morgan asks me while we begin to rush around the airport looking for gate ten. “I found it!”

 We run over to the lady behind the podium waiting for passengers to hand her their tickets. She honestly doesn’t look like she is enjoying her job very much. The people in front of us hand her their tickets, and she doesn’t even look at the tickets before tearing them and handing them back to the passengers. I guess it doesn’t matter, as long as we get on the plane on time, then I am perfectly fine.

“Here’s our tickets!” I am nearly out of breath from rushing around, but I say with a lot of excitement because we are finally making it onto the plane and home to Ireland.