Chapter Twelve

Morgan

Morgan: Good morning Niall!

Niall: Well it’s afternoon here but good morning anyways! ;) How are you feeling today?

Morgan: Better! I am actually going to try and go to my morning class at 8:30.

Niall: That’s good! I am glad you are feeling better because I hated how I couldn’t be there to help you.

Morgan: I know, I know! How’s Cody?

Niall: He’s keeping me busy that’s for sure!

Morgan: Well at least you aren’t bored!

NiallTrue! Whoa I gotta text you later. Cody just tried to get milk and spilled it all over the floor.

MorganOh wow! Okay. Talk to you later!

I'm a little bummed that he didn't reply because I was hoping to talk to him a bit more before my class. Now, there is no excuse for me not to be out of bed and getting ready. As I climb out what I have called my home away from home the past few days, I slowly drag my feet to the closet. Because I still don't feel my absolute best, I decide on wearing just a t-shirt with a sweatshirt on top paired with some jeans. Nothing special or too flashy, but at least they aren't my pajamas. After pulling my hair into a pony tail and putting on a light layer of make up to make myself a bit more presentable to the outside public, I make my way downstairs to get some breakfast.

The only food I can really stomach at this point is some plain butter toast and scrambled eggs. If I ate anything different, I might see it in a way I would much rather not. However, the food I made isn't really settling the way it's supposed to, so I need something to keep my mind off of it. Thankfully, I have twitter, which I actually haven't checked in quite a while.

Scrolling down, nothing seems to catch my eye. Just the typical celebrity gossip and a few tweets from people who are trying to be emotional and have deep quotes every few minutes. I don't understand why I don't unfollow these people, but I think I would feel bad if I actually got up the nerve to. Giving my newsfeed one last scroll through, I notice something odd. Niall retweeted a couple tweets from some girl. I don't ever remember him talking about this girl, so there's only one thing to do now.  

Clicking on the girl's twitter handle, it takes me to the profile of a girl names Kathleen. I hav no clue who she is and why it looks as if she and Niall talk to each other more than he and I do. While scrolling down her profile more, I see that the tweets from her only started a couple days ago, yet the two of them seem to be pretty close. Seriously, who in the world is this new girl?

I get tired of reading theri conversations and decide to do the next step to investigating someone, going through their pictures. Some say that this might be totally weird, but people put these things on the internet for others to look at, which is what I'm doing. There is nothing wrong with going through the profile of some girl that the guy I'm in to is talking to. Right? Oh not the point. 

After only four pictures, I already know why Niall is talking to her. Her hair is the perfect shade of blonde and the amount of eyeliner she wears brings out the green in her eyes, which makes me sick of how pretty they really are. She even had a sweatshirt with what I assume is the name of her university she goes to because Niall goes to the same one. That must be how they know each other, which means I'm screwed because he has her there and I'm stuck here. Oh crap.

This is not how I saw my my morning turning out when I came into the kicthen, and now I wish I had never gone onto twitter. I should have known because nothing good ever comes out social networks.  I exit out of the app and end up back on the home screen on my phone, which I then see the time.