Chapter Seven

Niall

“Really?  Wow thanks, Moe. I really do love it,” I'm a little shy about taking the picture, but she gives me the okay, so I gladly accept it. Flashing her a smile and showing off my braces, I bring her in for a hug.

“Niall…I can’t...breathe...”  I guess my hug is just a bit tighter than I intended. 

“Oops sorry, Moe.”  She seems to regain her breath after I release her from my arms.  “Better now?

“Much! Thank you.  As much as I love your Horan hugs, I would still like to be able to breathe.” 

“You love them?” I question her, making her blush.

“What? Love?  Did I say love?  No I don’t think so.”  She scurries out of the room leaving me behind in confusion.

___

“Good morning! Good morning! Good Moooorning!”  WIth a plate full of food, Morgan comes up to my table and singing like a little bird bright and early in the morning. 

“Morning!  Someone’s perky,” She nods her head in response following with a giant grin. How is someone this happy this early in the morning?

“Why yes, yes I am!”

“And why is that?”  She stabs at her eggs, quickly taking a bite after.  “You know you can sit down and eat if you want?”

“Oh, no it’s okay.  I just wanted to come by and say hello, but I should be getting over to my table now. I will see you later, Ni,”  Still with a smile, she practically skips over to her seat which is in between two little girls. Even though they are years apart, it's as if they're the best of friends. 

Seeing her smiling and laughing is like looking at one of the seven wonders of the world, I swear. It just makes me want to smile with her and squeeze her in my arms. Oh gosh, what am I even thinking right now?

___

“Everyone have a t-shirt that is your size and some gloves?” As we arrive in the craft building once again, I prepare my kids to tye-dye some t-shirts. Just like usual, all of them shout at the same time, but hey at least they do answer me. 

“Yupp!”

“Yeah!” 

“Yes, sir!” 

“Okay, now start thinking about the first color you want to use because that will be the table you start out at.” 

I was told before coming in here, that the t-shirts we make today, we are supposed to wear tomorrow for our 'field day.' Just like the day when we all did crafts, we have to pair up with another counselor, and there was no question who I wanted to be one. 

“Morgan, are your kids ready?” I ask her. 

“Yes, sir, Mr. Niall!”  She giggles and comes over to stand next to me.

With the two of us together, we go through and ask the kids which colors they are wanting to use for thier shirts. Once the kids decide on a color, we send them over to the table with that color dye on it. It is probably the best way to make sur this room doesn't overflow with chaos. Now, that every one settles where they want to be, I grab my shirt and head over to the table with the green dye, and I think everyone can figure out why. When I get up to it, I see one of my newest buddies already working on squirting the dye.

“Hey Ryan, you’re going with green to, huh?" He looks up at me, smiling from ear to ear.

“Oh hi, Mr. Niall!  Yeah, it's my favorite color!”