Chapter 12

Chris and I made it back to Boston and were bombarded by paparazzi at both airports and I was thankful we were also able to go out quickly and get to Chris's house. Once we walking in and sat down I called Megan.

"Welcome home newlyweds!" Megan said and I groaned.

"Stop that please. I hear that word and I want to vomit. We heard it the whole way home." I said and Chris nodded in agreement.

"Well, I will be over there in about an hour." Megan said and I sighed.

"Okay, sounds good." I said and hung up. Chris and I sat next to each other on the couch.

"Okay we really need to try and figure out a timeline of what happen or at least everything we did last night. I mean this is like a real-life hangover movie. I watched the movie thinking no one could ever get that drunk..." I said and Chris huffed a laugh.

"The only thing missing is the tiger in the bathroom." Chris said and I laughed.

"Ugh...Chris..." I said and placed my head in my hands.

"Okay listen, I don't remember much from last night. I know you have wedding pictures but do you have any other pictures?" Chris asked as I pulled out my phone. I started scrolling through.

"Yeah I do." I said and I showed him pictures we took from the bar and a club we went to." I said and showed Chris as I scrolled through the pictures and they showed us getting more and more drunk.

"Wow..." Chris said and then I found a video.

"I am terrified to play this...." I said and Chris sighed and I hit play.

"CHRIS AND I ARE GETTING MARRIED!" I screamed and Chris was standing behind me with his arms wrapped around my waist and he was kissing my neck.

"I love this girl so much!" Chris said lifting his lips from neck then passionately kissed me.

The video then ended and then I went to the next video and we were in the back seat of a car.

"Okay video document, say it again." I said and pointed the camera at Chris.

"No pre-nup. Just us and getting married. I mean I love you Ari!" Chris said and kissed me.

"Nice to know I stayed in assistant mode worried about the paperwork." I said making a joke and Chris just looked at me and shook his head. We reached the wedding pictures and there was one more video.

"I Christopher take you Ariana to be my lawfully wedding wife, forever and ever no matter what." Chris said.

I laughed knowing those aren't traditional vows but it was Vegas after all.

"I Ariana take you Christopher to my lawfully wedding husband, forever and ever no matter what." I said on the video.

"Is that the last video?" Chris asked and I nodded.

"Yeah, all that's left are pictures of us going back to the hotel married." I said showing Chris all the pictures of us showing off our rings. I looked down at my ring and sighed.

"Ari?" Chris asked and I sighed shaking my head.

"We really need to stop drinking." I said and Chris huffed a laugh.

"No Chris we are done drinking. First making out a month ago on your couch and now this." I said and held up my left hand.

"Wait you remember a month ago?" Chris asked shocked.

"I didn't until before we left and were talking and Scott mentioned me saying you were a good kisser....it all came flooding back but you didn't mention it so I didn't mention it." I said and Chris groaned placing his head in his hands.