𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑 : ℍ𝔼𝔸ℝ𝕋

“𝐿𝑜𝑣𝑒 𝑎𝑙𝑙, 𝑡𝑟𝑢𝑠𝑡 𝑎 𝑓𝑒𝑤, 𝑑𝑜 𝑤𝑟𝑜𝑛𝑔 𝑡𝑜 𝑛𝑜𝑛𝑒

“𝐿𝑜𝑣𝑒 𝑎𝑙𝑙, 𝑡𝑟𝑢𝑠𝑡 𝑎 𝑓𝑒𝑤, 𝑑𝑜 𝑤𝑟𝑜𝑛𝑔 𝑡𝑜 𝑛𝑜𝑛𝑒.”

.

𝐒𝐄𝐂  𝟎𝟏

Wendy knew the silver haired boy didn't like her the first time they met. It was when she reached the top of the stairs along with Kurapika and Leorio that the realisation struck her.

Satotz didn't wait for latecomers as the wall nearly stamped on a tired person. Wendy found Gon’s green attire in the crowd and went to meet up with him, only to see the other boy with him too.

“ Hey, Wendy ! Where have you been? I was looking for you,” Gon asked her excitedly.

“ I was just behind Kurapika-san.”

“ I see. Anyway, she's the one I was talking about. She's super nice,” Gon yelled, pushing Wendy forward towards the other. She almost stumbled on her feet but managed to retain her balance, at the last second.

The girl looked surprised for a moment but composed herself quickly when found the other boy staring at her, waiting for something.“ Oh I'm Wendy. Nice to meet you.”

She felt a bit awkward when the boy gave her a small nod and continued staring at her. His calculating eyes glanced through her form once. A small flash crossed his face as his gaze suddenly turned very cold. Even Gon felt uncomfortable due to the complete silence.

So, in order to save the moment, he quickly intoduced the other.“ This is Killua, by the way.” Gon stated, enthusiastically.

Wendy smiled slightly and was preparing to say something (to start a comfortable conversation) but bit her tongue back when Killua started another conversation with Gon, completely ignoring her.

She felt a bit left out but didn't mind, nonetheless. Instead she listened to Kurapika who was saying something about magical beasts.

“ Do they use magic to shapeshift ?” She asked, curious.

“ Maybe. They are called magical beasts, afterall,” Leorio commented.

“ It's an ability. So you can consider it a sort of magic.” Kurapika suggested.“There are many things still beyond us. I'm sure this is just the beginning.” He smiled towards Wendy who understood what he meant.

The next phase would be a continuation of the first one.

They were out in the open but the place was mysteriously covered with fog. It was hard to see. All they had to do was follow Satotz to the site of the second phase.

He warned them against beasts who might try to fool them as imposters. They encountered one such fellow who tried to do so but Hisoka took care of the imposter. He went as far as killing him. Nevertheless he was let off with a warning.